✨Authors Notes✨

Ok first things first I want to know what y'all think about this story cause it took me so long to finish it.. guys it is currently like.. *Checking the time* 10:04 exactly I've spent too much time on this book but I do it for you guys anyway I just wanted to introduce some of the characters a little bit.

Also I want to say that if you want the best experience I recommend "Depressed af 💉 🔪" (by:Mary) It's a playlist specifically made for this story you can find it in Spotify (Again it's only if you want to)

#1 - Kim Taeyhung is a 20 year old and a freshman in college he is a very smart student with very good talent for music.. he has always been antes to go to KU (Korea University) we're be finds that his life struggles are working toward their end.. as he meets the love of his life Jeon Jungkook Captan of the Basketball Team.

#2 - Jeon Jungkook is an over achiever athlete that workes himself to exaction but he is pretty good at what he does he's like the popular kid just without the bitchy attitude he attracts all the men and WOMAN and I say this because it's mainly woman... but no one besides this friends know he's bisexual.

I will introduce other characters in the story so this is it for now.

I hope you enjoy!

<3