Light & Dark (Prologue)

Note : This is the AU where Azura is a princess while Patrick is a crown prince, if any part of the story offends you, feel free to advise, enjoy....
.

.

.

.

"White is not always light & black is not always dark."

~Habeeb Akande~

Solasta, was founded by humans loyal to the Dragon of Light, who granted them land and its blood so they could harness the Dragon of Light's Vein.

The people who live there are always filled with happiness, serenity, and peace. This world has wise leaders from generation to generation, whose leadership status is Emperor or Empress. Yes, right. The Solasta system of government is empire. At the head was the hereditary imperial family.

The Solasta Empire Capital encircles Castle Saoirse, home of the royal family. Solasta is located east of Drystan Kingdom and the Bottomless Canyon, and north of Quinar and Asphodel. At least two tribes, the Wind Tribe and the Elf, make their homes within Solasta territory.

Azura, the only Imperial Princess of Solasta, was the youngest and only sister of the seven brothers. She is smart, calm, has great wisdom and has an angelic smile just like her 7 brothers, namely Aureolus, Arzhel, Alaric, Axlan, Astraea, Aeris and Aeros.

She has been nicknamed the "Morning Star" by the people of Solasta because of her kindness to everyone. She also has the nickname "Princess Bookworm" because of her love for science and she also likes reading books to fill her spare time activities. She does not discriminate against the people around her, including her relationship with the people of Drystan.

She is also known as the best female swordsman in Solasta, having many achievements and several titles during her time on the battlefield. She is not only skilled with swords, she also learns several other weapons including some of the strongest magic belonging to the Solasta family.

Among her 7 brothers, she is closer and forms a special siblings relationship to "the Twins", namely Aeris and Aeros. They are nicknamed "the Twins" because they were born together.

However, many people in Solasta said that if the Imperial Princess had a strong desire, then no one would be able to stop her, not even her brother could stop her. It was even said that if Azura was angry, it would be difficult to deal with her. Except, if that desire went against their nature and potentially lead her to death, then quickly her 7 brothers will protect her no matter what the cost.

Here's a picture of Castle Saoirse, home of the Solasta imperial family.

.

.

.

.

.

Drystan, was founded by the humans loyal to the Dragon of Shadow, who granted them land and its blood so they could harness the Dragon of Shadow's Vein and land to build their country.

Drystan's government took the form of a kingdom, whose leader was the lineage of the kingdom itself from generation to generation.

Its capital is the city of Ascian, with the royal residence of Castle Denarius at its heart. Drystan is located west of Solasta and the Bottomless Canyon, and north of Hesperia. At least two tribes, the Ice Tribe and the Beastskin make their homes within Drystan territory.

Drystan has a leader whose leadership principle, namely "Always stick to the actions and promises that have been made" has been passed down from generation to generation from previous kings. Currently Drystan has one and only prince and who will become the next king, the crown prince named Patrick.

Patrick is known to have fighting skills that exceed some of his previous ancestors, so he is nicknamed the "Ashen Demon". He is also dignified and intelligent, but he can also show cunning in battle for the perfect strategic encounter.

Rumor has it that the Crown Prince is very difficult to get close to, due to his fickle nature at times. It is also said that if he has full ambition, he will stick to his convictions and will not go back on the actions and words he has spoken.

The only Princess of Solasta, Azura did not expect that the Crown Prince of Drystan, Patrick would fall in love with her at first sight.

How will Azura accept the notorious and cold-blooded prince on the battlefield? Then on the other hand she didn't know much about Patrick's character who truly loved her with all his heart, so...should she refuse his proposal or not? Stay tuned for some of the latest chapters to find out.....

Here's a picture of Castle Denarius, home of the Drystan royal family.