Train Robbery

July 4th, 1869
Texas
Universe 92, Dimension 661

It was a hot and sunny day as three men in mostly black clothing watched a train about to pass by.

"Son of a bitch..." Said Tyke Young as he sat on the back of a black robotic horse made up of gold, metal, and gears.

Riding in the front were his two buddies and their names were Sebastian Goldman and Dallas Roy Hartman.

"C'mon boys, let's get ourselves an artifact..." Dallas spoke before beginning to guide the horse.

The horse was capable of matching most of the train's powerful speed, Tyke had his arms wrapped around Sebastian's waist as he cackled wildly.

"WOOHOO!" The man yelled, he could feel strong wind assaulting his face harshly while the heat of the sun dwindled in its effect.

"Quiet, Tyke! You're gonna fuck this up if we're too loud!" Dallas ordered.

"Oh calm down, Dallas. Kid's not any louder than this sheer iron stallion!" Sebastian told the man.

Dallas just rolled his eyes, suddenly pulling out his trusty black lasso and tossing it high into the air.

The noose was quick to cling tightly around a thick metal rod attached to the side of the train's coal bunker.

"There we go!" Dallas shouted, "I'm gonna get you two up there soon! Just hold on tight!"

The man held onto the lasso as hard as he could before swinging up into the coal bunker, splashing into the rock hard pool of darkness that instantly engulfed him.

Dallas swam up to the surface, his head poking out of the scorching hot minerals and letting out a gasp. The man's face was covered in black coal dust, some of it had gotten into his mouth and eyes.

"Jesus Christ!" Dallas coughed out, he got himself out finally and grumbled a bit.

His eyes darted towards a hole big enough for someone like him to fit right through pretty easily.

The man dashed on over to it, jumping inside the special part of the train that contained exactly what he and his boys were looking for.

A bunch of gold was present, laying down on the floor in a corner along with a black skull that had a bright and shiny orange crystal embedded into the forehead.

This skull belonged to a very powerful and destructive witch, it was considered to be one of the most valuable things in the world.

Dallas quickly snatched the skull before getting out and back onto the roof.

"Unbelievable! I thought that bastard was gonna let us up!" Tyke growled.

"Never keeps his word, kid..." Sebastian mumbled under his breath as the robotic horse kept running forward.

"Why do you keep callin' me kid? I'm nineteen years old! About to turn twenty in September! Nineteen ain't a kid still, is it?" Tyke asked the man.

"You're the youngest of the group, so of course I'm gonna call you that. Doesn't mean you're literally a kid..." Sebastian answered. "Just a thing we say around here."