II: What the heck

IMPLIED CYNONARI (Cyno x Tighnari) WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE (SWEARING ETC.)

THIRD PERSON

Tighnari nods and then tilts his head to the side. "So.. you know Cyno?" Tighnari nods once more. "I'm you and Cyno's child from the future, I've always been. That's why I look like you!" Tighnari almost falls to the ground as a flushed mess. "Wait.. where did the shapeshifting come from-?!" Tighnari asks. "Uhhhhhh...... good question I have absolutely no clue."

You walk back to Inazuma and sit down once again. Xiao then walks up to you in order to help you change since you're exhausted. He sits down with you for a few minutes until he's off to bother Xiangling. You sit up and grab your tablet again, waiting for arrival of someone other than wanderer cause you have no hope.

 You sit up and grab your tablet again, waiting for arrival of someone other than wanderer cause you have no hope

You start wishing again as you end up getting a five star. WANDERER? PLEASE BE SCARAMOUCHE!! Is what you're thinking. You end up seeing a ginger break down your door and scream "I AM BACK MY BITCHES BROS AND NON BINARY HOES"

"Ughhhh it's just Tartagli- BRRRRRR ITS COLD SHUT THE DOOR!!!" You scream. "Oh.. I can't, I broke it! <3" "fuck you child" "Ohh~" "Don't you dare touch me, I will literally stab your throat. By me I mean Xiao Xiao <3" you put on sunglasses and Never Gonna Give You Up plays. Xiao practically pops out of nowhere. "I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED" Xiao stands in front of you T-posing.