5. (rewritten)

"Why do we have to go?" Joao says

"Don't know, I guess to support Diego," I shrug. I really don't know what we are going for? As we never go to these things. We mostly stay in Spain, unless it's actually fight night.

"Oh, He also said we can bring two friends," I add almost forgetting.

"Who wants to go?" Nando asks the group as they turn to him. Ansu looks at Ferran. "I can't go," Ansu says. "yea me either," Ferran says.

"I guess we will go," Pedri say looking at Pablo as he nods. "I think we have to leave right now, Mateo said he will talk to Xavi," I say. "But let me ask him if we are leaving right now,"

Me: Do we have to leave right now?

Teo🫡: Yeah the sooner the better

I turn off my phone. "Yeah we have to leave right now," I say

"Ansu and I will go home, Have a safe trip," Ferran says to all of us. "Yeah we will be back," Pablo says. "Yeah see y'all in a bit," I say with a slight smile.

Nando, Joao, and I get up from the couches and go to our rooms. I facetime cami. my best friend, as soon as the phone connects, I hear Cami say.

"Hiiii"

"What are you doinggggg," she says

"I'm packing for Monaco," I say as I'm propping my phone up and getting the suitcase from the closet

"For what?"

"Diego's fighting Armando," I say as she makes a shocked face at the camera.

"You are lying? For what," She says

"Supposedly he threatened him or some stuff like that," I say

"Well I never liked either of them," By them she means Luka and Armando.

She didn't like how Luka was and how he acted when he got mad.

We keep on talking until I'm done packing, I hang up the phone and check if I have everything. Joao comes in. He's leaning against the door frame.

"Mateo is going to fly with us"

"Mateo and Nando are going to be seated next to each other and me and Pedri and you and Gavi" he adds with caution

"okay that's fine," I say

as I bring my suitcase down, I see Nando bring his stuff down too. "where is Joao," I ask Nando. "upstairs," he says.

as I'm about to say anything to Nando, there was a knock on the door, I look thru the peephole and I see Gavi and Pedri, as I open the door my eyes go straight to Gavi, basically mesmerized. his hair looked so fluffy and perfect, and his eyes, he was wearing a black hoodie, with grey sweatpants.

His gaze burns through my skin. I feel like every inch of me is on fire. I clear my throat as I invite them in. I rub my skin trying to get ride of that burning sensation.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Pablo Gavira

As we get out the car and get our suitcases. Pedri stops me by grabbing my arm. "I know you like her,"