Chapter 12

Snow's POV

I woke up because of an explotion and desited to check it out as l left my room l saw pigsy, tang, mei and ash enter the halway -guys what's going on?- l asked -there is a black monkey attacking the ship!

- ash said -yeah and monkey king and mk know him- mei said -ok l'm going to help them fight him- l said and started running towared the door that they came in from -wait!- mei said -l'm coming with you- she said now next to me -ok but be careful- l said and opened the door to see wukong being holded down by some shadow clones ? and mk! he had being choked by a black furred monkey.The sight made my blood boil and l jumped out action. Mei used her swored to free wukong from the clones while l made the monkey drop mk and pined him to the ground.

l lost my breath from the black furred monkeys golden eyes. l knew those eyes too well -M...macaque?- l asked with wide eyes and after l said that his own eyes widened but then they changed and glowed a purple color, a portal apearred under us and l closed my eyes -Snow! - mei,mk, wukong and phoenix said at the same time fearing for my safety .l opened my eyes again and now l has standing but by hands were tight up and something charp has close to my neck l could also feel a hand around me holding me and pushing my back closer to his chest -not another move!- he said .l tried to speak but more magic has rapt around my mouth not allowing me to speak -let her go! she has nothing to do with this!- wukong said with an expretion l've never seen before -if you want to save her you and mk are gona have to come with me- he said hissing l looked at phoenix like l has telling her a plan and she lightly nodded before she hid one of her arms behand her arm and looked at mei who looked back then at an incredable speed she shot at macaque a small ball of fire that hit him on his arm and also the magic that tighed my arms. Macaque took a step back and yelled from the pain then he dogged because a beel has shot from mei this time and he had to move farther away because of it.

I ran towared wukong who welcomed me with open arms and broke the magic that was raped around my mouth -Are you ok? did he hurt you?- he asked conserned -yeah l'm fine- l said and looked towared his direction and looked eyes with him they were full with pain and also had a hint of blue now that l looked at them better. Mei shot more beens at him -if you want to get my monkeys you have to go throw us first- she said before phoenix some fithears that were made of fire -that's right! - she said. Macaque had more dificalty dogging those but mei's beens were easier -little girls you can shot me all you want but in the and the only one who is going to lose is you- he said now fully healed from phoenix's attack - we know. But if you wana make an ommelet sometimes you have to break a few engines- mk says before he throws a pipe towared macaque who easily dogges it -wow didn't see that one coming- he says before he heared something and turned towared one of the angines -o oh- l said before the engine exploded and made the ship turn to the side. Macaque fell and the rest of us were able to hold on.Me and wukong weld on with are claws, mei and mk held on with the help of mei's swored and phoenix made a pear of wings -can you give me a pare of those ?- mk asked -sure if your ok with 30 degree burns on your back - phoenix said with a sweet smile -nope thanks- mk said tightening his grip of mei's legs -kid why did you..?- wukong asked as he landed on the realings and l did the same -l did like you did on the omelet story were you know made a sacrafise to stop the bad guy- mk said -nezha is not a bad guy and did you forget the part were we got realy hurt?- wukong said pointing at his engurys -l'm sorry- mk said -don't be take this as a lesson and learn from your mastakes besides that has able to deal with are macaque situation- l said and winked at mk and he smiled before everyone started screaming because the ship was falling towared the ocean -l don't know if l should be happy or scared- l wispeared to wukong who has the only one that has not screaming and he just started laughing before we were all grabbed inside.

Hello readers. How are you? l hope you are having a wonderful day today and l have increadable new sinse l don't have school on monday l'm free and MAY post another chapter.May is because l can also write another one-shot because l have an idea that won't leave me alone. Also are you happy that snow finally saw macaque again? Because l am.