1

Rickys Pov:

"alarm ringing"

Five more minutes..."turns it off"

"alarm ringing"

"turns it off again"

Ricky stayed up late studying for the upcoming test, even though school hasn't even started yet, he needed to get an A to make his parents proud..surely not to beat his biggest enemy,

Lee jeonghyeon.

He could definitely get a better grade without studying!

Well that's what Ricky told himself

Ricky and Jeonghyeon have been in the same class since elementary school, They didn't hate each other at first but eventually became enemies, they grew up constantly competing with each other, and a big reason for  it was their parents.

"HA! I got an A and you got a B!" 10 year old Jeonghyeon said to Ricky
"Well! I don't care I will beat you next time!"

And he never did, he always got a lower grade or the same grade after having to study for a week.

Jeonghyeon was known for being really smart, he even had the nickname "genius lee" which made Ricky even more mad.

But grades weren't the only thing they competed with, there was also "who had the best outfit?" "who could dance better?"who was more popular?" And Ricky was actually better at all of them, well maybe not the popularity one but he just ignored it.

Oh and lastly...who got the most love letters on Valentine's Day, both of them were known for getting the most letters from almost the whole school, even guys.

Ricky would never admit it but he knew Jeonghyeon was handsome..like REALLY handsome, he had a sharp jawline along with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, he also had great body promotions.

But Ricky didn't pay much attention to it cause he was also very good looking and taller, he knew that him being taller bothered Jeonghyeon so he would always tease him about it.

"How is the weather down there?"

"Are you sure you can reach that?"

The difference between them was 3 centimeters but he would still act like it was way more.

They actually can't seem to think of the reason they hate each other, they have similar interests like dancing and both are known for being good looking.
They just know that their parents hate each other so they assume the worst.

"Your family did something bad, my parents wouldn't hate anyone for no reason!"

"No! It was your family's fault!"

They kept bickering like that since the age of 9.

To their luck were they also neighbors! Living next door to each other their whole lives, they sometimes even threw stuff inside each other's windows if they were open. It could be papers who had something like "eat shit" "I'm more handsome" "I'm gonna beat you in the next test" written on it.

Jeonghyeon ones threw a paper which had "cover your windows while changing" and that made Ricky very embarrassed and mad so he decided to answer with a paper that said,"Why are you looking CREEP!" Which just made Jeonghyeon laugh.

And now, first day of school as seniors. They have most classes together which made Ricky study almost the whole summer break,and they will probably argue with each other every day.

Ricky get up your going to be late!! Rickys mom said while opening his bedroom door.
Wait what time is it?
7:45 you have to be ready in 15 minutes!
OH MY GOD?!

Ricky sprints out of bed and puts his outfit on, thank god he picked it out last night, it was a white long sleeved shirt that looked a bit extra, paired up with blue straight leg jeans and some white sneakers.

Simple but nice.

He then brushed his teeth and washed his face quickly so he had more time to do his hair, it always takes him 15 mins to do his hair but all he had was 5 so he really rushed it, It thankfully didn't look that bad.

He then proceeded to put some light makeup on, not like he needed it but it made him feel better, he lastly but some strawberry lip balm on, cause one thing he loved the most was strawberries.

He ran down stairs and told his parents he's going to school.

I made pancakes come eat quickly! his mom said.

Oh no I'm going to be late! I'm gonna buy something to eat later, bye bye! He said and closed the door

Okay have a great day at school, bye! His parents said.

He started running to school he only had 2 minutes until his first class starts and unfortunately it was science, he actually liked science but they're was one person in that class that he hated.

No other then the Lee Jeonghyeon.

___________________________________

Hello! This is my first book ever so I hope you like it, even though Im pretty sure nobody will read it😭

This book is inspired by the series "bad buddy"!

English isn't my first language so there might be a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes btw!

CYAA!