𝟬𝟬𝟭.

[하나]

𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡.

 ───❛What. . . is going on???

Su-ae questioned to herself inside her mind, eyeing her brother sitting right beside Ra-im. 

'I'm not dreaming. .. right?'

Su-ae thought, scrunching her eyes at her older brother's figure, occasionally giving out small replies to Ra-im's enthusiastic babble, while munching down his share of food at the table. Why is her brother, who almost rarely ate together with the two younger girls, unless forced to by their parents even at the dinner table out of his own will?

Su-ae flinched averting her eyes quickly, when the male glanced towards her catching onto her staring.

Ra-im and Su-ae were both shocked by the male's appearance at first, Su-ae more so than the other. And not only was his willingness to join the two on his bewildering to them, but even the fact that the male pretty much prepared the whole dinner, without even letting the two girls help him.

"Your cooking is really delicious, Oppa!" Ra-im exclaimed.

Su-ae had to agree that, unlike hers and Ra-im's cooking, their older brother's cooking was on a whole different level, it was like eating a five-star meal, even if it was just simple homemade dishes. Like Bossam*.

Su-ae chewed on her chopsticks, her eyes going towards the two sitting across the table from her. Watching her younger sister and older brother sitting together, really made them look like the perfect siblings in her eyes. So much so that she felt out of place sitting together with them at the same table.

Ra-im, her younger sister, someone who is pretty, kind, confident, and has excellent grades. A social butterfly with countless friends. And with a sad backstory. She would surely be the lead female character of a web novel. And her brother on the other hand? He would make the perfect male lead of his own story, someone who's tall, handsome, and also strong. He's like the guy every girl would want. Well. . . except for the fact that he. . .

'Knows nothing else other than working out and boxing.'

Su-ae thought with a deadpan, just how did her older brother even turn out to be such a boxing maniac and a gym freak?

'I feel sorry for whoever his future girlfriend is going to be.'

Su-ae concluded with a sweat-drop, that her brother's future girlfriend would face a huge dilemma, but then again she's not even sure if him having a girlfriend would even be possible in the first place.

"Su-ae?"

Ra-im's soft calling, pulled Su-ae out of her thoughts, and immediately looked up from her plate to view both her siblings staring at her. One with a worried expression and the other with a quirked eyebrow.

"Y- yeah?"

"Su-ae are you alright? I've been calling your name for a while now." Su-ae's surprised response claimed an expression of worry from Ra-im.

"N- no, I'm alright!"

*Clatter*