An horrible day

7 December

I'm brushing my teeth; we are going to my parents grave when I'm done. And to be honest I feel like shit. 15 years. Fifteen fucking years. I was 10 years old. 10 years old when they died.

" Hey love, how are you feeling?" Hailee says as she walks inside the bathroom, " not great" I answered. Hailee hugs me and I hold my breath so that I won't start crying. " Are you ready to go, or do you want to wait?" She asks me, " yeah, I'm ready" I say as I break the hug. Hailee kissed me before we walk out of the bathroom.

We park in the parking lot to the graveyard and walk out of the car. I got back of the car and take out a candle and flowers and a stone where it's says, I love you and miss you my loves. Hailee takes my hand and we walk to my parents grave.

My breath leaves my lounges as I see my parents grave. It hurts every time. " You okey?" Hailee asks me." No." I say with tears in my eyes. I sit down next to the grave and look at it and take a deep breath. " Hailee can you give me the flowers?" I ask her," yeah here, do you need help?" She asks me," no it's fine" I reply. I take out the old flowers and put the new ones down.

"Hi mama and papa, I have Hailee with me, she's my girlfriend" I say to my parents grave," hi mrs and mr Swift." Hailee says as she sits down next to me and takes her hand on my shoulder. " Can I get a minute haiz?" I say as the tears roll down my face." Of course, " she says as she stands up and kisses my on the cheeks then starts walk to the car.

"I really miss you guys; I feel like I'm in the happiest time in my life and you aren't here to share it with me. I look at videos occasionally so that I won't forget your voices"

" Why? Why? Why did you have to die? Why couldn't you be alive with me? Alive to give me hugs every day and trust me and be there when I'm sad. I'm sad now. And I need you. Luckily, I have Hailee, but she isn't you guys"

"I became bigger model in the model industry, I wish you were here to see that. I love you so much"

"I'll come back later. But I'm hungry and I need to go back to Hailee. I love you and miss you so much" I say as I light up the candle

I walk back to the car and Hailee stands outside the car and waits for me. She opens her arms and I hug her and start crying harder. " I miss them so much" I sobbed, " I know, I know"

It's a few hours later, I'm just lying in the bed cuddling into Hailee. I've slept and cried for most of the time, I slept until 5 minutes ago. Someone called Hailee, she didn't want to say who. Witch is very suspicious, but I trust her, so I try not to think about it. " Hailee?" " yes" " who did call you?" " no one, okey?"

After 10 minutes someone knocked on the door. Hailee goes and opens the door and it's mom. I stood up and ran to her and hugged her. " I miss them so much" I sobbed, " me to honey, me too" she says as she strokes my hair

We walk to the couch, and I cuddle into mom while Hailee makes us dinner, " Do you want to watch videos of them? I found videos home" mom asked, "yeah" I say, and mom take out an old camera and turn it on and Hailee came to see, and mom started play

May 2003

"Mommy! Look! Me and daddy cooked you dinner!" Little me shouted as I rubbed to mama with flour all over me, " thank you baby, let's get you cleaned you for sure made some mess" Mama said, " daddy said that a real cook with have food all over them"

June 2003

"There are my two models" my papa said as my mom walked with the most beautiful reds dress and I with a princess dress

" More like princess's, mom is the real model here" Little me corrected him, " your right little princess" he said and picked me up and tickled me and I was laughing so hard that mom had to remind him that I will pee my pants