✨ INFO PAGE ✨

Hi! I know there will be confusion if I do not post the information on each character, SO here we go.

Picture above is not my art!

Text-

Sun: "Hello, new friend~!"

Moon: "Hidey, Hide~ Hide away~"

Mini notes from me- "ELLO!"

——————

Characters- Sun and Moon!

Name(s) -Sun/Sunny/Sunshine/Sundrop/Sunrise-etc

Height-7'8 (Their both this height until they separate!) Then 7'10

Pronouns-He/Him/They/Them

Personality-Hyperactive, playful, helpful, loving, loyal, very trustworthy Daytime daycare attendant animatronic.

Likes/Dislikes-Loves to play, draw, run around, and sing (even though he isn't quite the good singer) and doesn't like being tickled that much. He hates messes, and the dark, so he makes sure to clean up everything he can, except himself.. and keeps as many lights on as possible until it's Moon's turn. he has a little tinge of OCD, but he is quite the hipocrite.

Habit(s)-Eating glitter glue, with or without being able to open his mouth, jumping into the ball pit from their balcony(even when Moon, and the employees and management at the Pizzaplex tell him not to because he is risking damage to their endoskeleton.!) letting the children cover him in glitterglue, stickers, paint, marker or anything else that they want.

Fears/weaknesses-Severely afraid of the dark, Loud noises, and heights. He also gets startled quite frequently and easily. His rays- and neck- are quite sensitive, there is no explanation for why his rays are, but his neck is sensitive due to it only being a few inches in circumference. he is very ticklish EVERYWHERE, so he usually doesn't let the children touch his rays or him in general too much because of this.

——-

Name(s)-Moon/Moony/Moonlight/Moondrop/Moonrise-etc

Height-7'2 (When he gets his own body)

Pronouns-He/Him/Them

Personality-Sweet but stern, helpful, loving, overprotective nighttime daycare attendant animatronic.

Likes/dislikes-Likes the dark, sleeping, reading, silence, drawing and singing by himself (He's actually very good at it too actually..he's just got some self-doubt and a bit of stage fright..) He hates when Sun lets the children cover them in messes, and always has to clean their body when it's his turn. He hates the light, and keeps every little light off until it's Sun's turn. He for some reason is not ticklish. (Except when Sun tickles him~)

Habit(s)-Will sometimes knock over the toy barrels without noticing which annoys Sun quite a lot. He Uses the cable like him and Sun are supposed to do, instead of jumping into the ball pit like Sun does. He also often scares the children on purpose, but its all in good fun! (at least it supposed to be.)

Fear(s)/weaknesses-He's very afraid of the light, because it would hurt his system when he didn't change into Sun fast enough. being touched..after awhile the children started to actually be afraid of being near him for some reason and now he just is afraid of letting others touch him because he's worried people be mad if he does touch others.. His neck is quite sensitive, due to it only being a few inches in circumference.
———

SHIPS!

Sun x Moon (main ship)

-Other ships will be added once they are applicable-

———-

Family!

Sun x Moon

-"Children" of characters' ships will be in the far future.-

Other characters like the glamrocks and DJMM will be background characters and we will meet them here and there throughout the story.

————

NOW! Any questions about each character can be asked in comments, I'll do my damned best to answer.

—————

Had to edit this a bit-  Sorry guys!