freaky day

Jane's POV
One day I wake up, all people love me.. They seems to care about me... I feel the importance of being me..

*KKRRRIIINNGG*(alarm clock yan hah! Wahaha)

"Ugh!" .. Napa bangon ako agad after hearing this fucking noisy alarm.. The fudge! I thought it was real then I find out it's just a dream.. Tsk! And here's the reality.. school day na naman.. Aist! It sucks already..

I get up already in bed.. And start preparing for school..

~

After 1hour of preparing, tyaran! I'm ready for school.. Ooppzz.. Don't misunderstood OK? I'm not excited for school.. I'm just trying to be happy in front of you.. So maybe you can love me or even if you don't love me.. Just add me in the list of the people which is really important to you.. *pout* , before I'll become pity here.. I'll go down and go for school..

I was about to exit, or go out at our freaky house, even if there's someone living.. It seems nothing.. That's why I call it freaky house..

"Jhane!" ??_ napalingon ako sa tumawag saken.. And there I saw papa and mama, seating in the sofa at the living room.. And wooaahh!
"You just did ccalld me, right?" I excitedly ask..
"Yes, sit down here!" Mama.. Tinuro nya ung sa harap na sofa ng inuupuan Nila.. WOW! Is it really true?? All my life I was hoping for this.. Seems my dreams already became true I'm so happy..
"*ehem* jhane!?"mama, aiy oo nga pala.. Haha I totally forgot.. Excited much!
"*kunot noo*"mama, hmm?? What's the problem??
"Ahh! Is there an-
"Were going to migrate in the Philippines."papa with authority in her voice

Di ko na natapos sasabihin ko.. Si papa kasi biglang nagsalita
..but wait?? What was he just said?

"WHATT?? Oh! Come on.. Can't you see?? I'm just! Look, .."*I point my school uniform*,my goodness .. I thought.. Ugh!
"Yah! And so?"mama
"WHAT? And so? Is that all you can say? What the.. Look, when I was in high school, graduating to be exact.. I just transfer here! Because of no damn reason.. Then now that I'm in second year college.. Gosh! Ano to?? Year by year??"AQ, oh! BTW, have I told you that were here in America.. Well I guess not.. But I already said it, now you know.. Right now I just want to shout out..
"It can be,  it depends upon our business.."papa
"Fuck! That fucking business of yours.. Hindi nyo manlang ba naisip na .. Hello? It can affect my schooling.."AQ
"No! And its up to you.. Kung babagsak ka.  Its up to you.. Right now.. Were going back to Philippines, so pack your things at 01:00pm this afternoon.. Were having our flight back to Philippines.."papa, then they just go.. Without waiting of what I was about to say.. The fudge! Wala rin naman akong magagawa ee.. Di nga pala sila marunong makinig except if its about business.. Tumayo na ako at bamalik sa room ko, alangan pumasok pa ko No! My dreams, my excitement turns to anger.. Fuck!

~
1:00pm exactly.. Were here at the airplane.. PSH! .. Take note.. Its already flying back to Philippines.. Haist! The fudge.. I'm gonna sleep Muna.. Later again..

~~~
Yeah! Chapter two was over.. Haha.. What do you think??

Just comment down ..and don't forget to vote.. Thanks! ^_^