Just Like Us

Third POV

The hunch was correct . It was the right time and things were clear and all they had to clear the way and grab the things .

Kim and Khun were under the charge for looking out for  the Eagle . And kinn was in charge of getting the treasure that he  had been wanting  .

Whispering and murmuring they went in to the target space . They were to ready attack , coast clear and weapons ready . Kinn without making noise went inside , snooped around the room and looked for a particular thing . Just as he saw that sparkling thing kept safely a side , and his long fingers could grab it , the door was opened with someone groaning .

His hands stilled and a wave of fear and shock was clearly written on his face . His hands trembled and cursed the two idiots who were kept to look out for the person . He quickly started to hide at somewhere , when he heard many groans and crackling of bones and a sigh .

Kinn was sweating and longingly looking at the thing.  His hands itched to grab it . But helpless. Just the sound of the shower went on he decided to use his opportunity and grabbed it started to walk out fast .

But just before he could grab the handle of the door , someone else caught his hands , pulling him back to only to colloid with a hard necked wet chest . Kinn’s breathing became shallow as he felt cold air near his neck .

He felt the thing in his hands being slightly snatched away . Making his big eyes more big and his tiny pulpy red lips into a cute pout , and eyes watering.  His lips wobbled as the person thew  the thing across the room and turned him to only face a glaring Porsche .

Kinn didn’t want to face the person who had mercilessly threw away his favorite chocolates , he looked everywhere with his big eyes but didn’t look at the person whose glared turned into a concerned one . He sighed before pulling him towards the bed and making sit on his lap .

Kinn even though did not want to do it but being close to this person was heaven. “it's bad for the baby you know that right?” Porsche asked patiently not to irritate his big baby.

Kinn knew the doctors had clearly restricted him from having more than one chocolate a day and Porsche’s order was that no one would give an extra bite even if he shows his puppy eyes . Kinn was offended .

“But Phoenix loves this .” kinn whined as he circles his arms around Porsche’s neck . They were expecting and Kinn was six months pregnant .

And don’t know why but kinn had this strong feeling that the baby will be a boy and even had selected the names for him . And if it was being a girl , he would never mind having Kiara in his hands for them .

Porsche’s hand reached to the bump of the boy slowly massaging him to sooth him down . “Appa and dad are taking everyone for dinner , do you wanna go?” kinn just nodded a no for the question . “What do you wanna do then ?” and just like that Kinn pushed him to the bed and sat with legs on both sides rubbing his half hard in the other’s .

Kinn groaned as he woke up in his mates clothes . He sighed happily smelling the forest woods smell on himself . He got ready before going to meet the two traitors from yesterday .

Kinn and Porsche were cousins . More precisely best enemies since birth . Kinn thought that his favourite aunt would be taken away when the little baby was around . As they lived under the same room , he was so much attached to the two women , that  he couldn't see their attention going out him .

As they grew up they were close but not so close . Until Kim was born . It was the first time Porsche felt that Kinn wasn’t anywhere interested in him . Even though he had been pestering the boy ,  and kinn's attention was all his , but now  kinn was too busy with his little brother .