🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

*⁠'`。⁠*+*⁠'`。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠'`。⁠*゚⁠+ノ⁠*⁠

*⁠'`。⁠*+*⁠'`。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠'`。⁠*゚⁠+ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧*⁠'`。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚。⁠*゚⁠+

Baguio City 🍓🧸🪞🎀🧷

- is a mountain town of universities and resorts in the Philippines called the "City of Pines"and is particularly popular in summer due to unusually cooler weather.

SYNOPSIS:

Claudine Gonzaga, a total romantic poet at heart, totally fell in love with Melvin James Mendoza the moment she laid her eyes on him during an essay writing contest in Baguio City but they never even talked. Yet, In a crazy twist of fate and whimsical fantasies, she was given a chance to go back in time in order to fix things, seize the moment, and avoid any future regrets.

However, this chance was constrained by a time limit as everything will have an end upon the arrival of the strawberry moon set in the last week of February.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

"This short novel was inspired by a pivotal moment during a trip to Baguio City, weaving a fictional journey around the author's personal experience. While participating in the National Science Quest, she encountered a life-altering event: a chance encounter that ignited a spark of her love at first sight. This encounter, coupled with the author's own yearning to explore the fantasy genre, led her to revisit this memory, reimagining her regrets and crafting a story that reflects her passion for storytelling"

- lvndrnostalgia 🕊️