II

Bright light enveloped the brunette's vision as he used his arm to cover his eyes from the blinding light.

When everything got clearer, Dazai took in the nostalgic scene of Yokohama, just that it's in chuuya's point of view. Everything was relatively the same. Nothing different actually.

He checked the watch Kei gave him.

1 min had passed.

He immediately started walking around 'Yokohama'. He was thinking of searching all the placed Chuuya would've gone to but it was not that hard. As soon as Dazai stepped out onto the roads, ginger hair caught his attention.

"Found him..." Dazai muttered to himself as he started running towards the ginger.

That was until his eyes widened when he saw a clone like him walking towards Chuuya with a smile. Dazai stepped a few steps back as he thought about his next course of action. Knowing the Dazai in this world, he would be overprotective, even possessive. He had to think of another way. He needed to avoid the other Dazai as much as possible.

Like a genie made his wish come true, the clone immediately walked away to another shop and Chuuya walked by himself back to probably his apartment. Dazai took the opportunity and ran to the ginger, he could take advantage of his ignorance.

"Chuuya!"

The ginger whipped his head around and raised a brow at the brunette running towards him.

"Osamu, weren't you going to get something..."

He trailed off but Dazai stopped him.
"Let's walk back home shall we."
The ginger sighed and nodded.

Both started making their way to their shared apartment which was thankfully still where it was so Dazai remembered how to get there.

Chuuya was silent the whole journey and Dazai was hoping that the clone wasn't going to catch up with them any sooner.

Once both entered the apartment, a sense of nostalgia hit Dazai as he took a quick glance around the oh so familiar apartment of him and his lover. They have lived here for about a month or so and it was good and all, until that incident happened.

The ginger went on, taking of his shoes and placing them neatly in a row with the other shoes.

That really was his Chuuya. The ginger always had a habit of being neat and tidy. From shoes to the utensils everything had to be organised and everything had to be at it's original spot.

The brunette followed to do so and went in, taking it every square meter of the living room. After Chuuya got admitted into the hospital, Dazai started temporarily living there cause he didn't want to be separated from the ginger. The ADA understood and gave him only paper work.

A frown appeared on the brunette's face as his eyes followed the ginger who was walking around the apartment, doing his own chores.

How was he going to make the ginger believe that he is in a coma and make him wake up. He has limited time as well.

"I have 45 minutes left..." The brunette mumbled to himself as his eyes widened when he heard approaching footsteps to thw main door. He hastily locked the door and seeing the confusion on Chuuya's face, he put up a small smile and ushered Chuuya into the bedroom.

The ginger raised a brow and asked clueless, "What are doing? Was there someone outside."

"Chuuya, love listen to me..."

With that the ginger calmed himself and nodded.

"There are two of me in this world."

The ginger's eyes widened, "W-what?"

"And I'm the real one. If you see one come through the door, that one is fake. I'll explain everything later, okay?"

The brunette's hand absentmindedly caressed the ginger's cheek. How he missed his petite lover.

The ginger intertwined hands with the brunette and commented, "How am I going to know who's real and who's not?"

Dazai sucked in a deep breath when he heard the slight turning of the door knob. He quickly fumbled around in the drawers and hevaed a sigh of relief when he saw the marker in there.

He quickly placed a small dot on his palm and showed it to the other, "Blue dot is real me and none is fake me."

The ginger didn't have the time to respond when the door to the bedroom got pushed open. Right in front of the two of them was another Dazai, a clone.

Dazai breathed in deeply, letting go of Chuuya.

"What are you doing in my house?" The clone asked, trudging over to Dazai. Two look alikes were standing opposite of each other that the ginger got confused already who was the real one. He couldn't see either of their palms either.

The clone walked over to Chuuya and held the ginger in his arms, "Baby you okay? He didn't hurt your right?"

"No?" Chuuya asked, wondering whether this was the real Dazai or not. He couldn't see his palm either so he quickly yanked himself away.

The clone looked worriedly at Chuuya before turning to face the real one.

"You manupilated him."

"I did not. You're the fake one, and you know it."

The clone grit his teeth and looked at Chuuya who also started looking at him suspiciously.

"Come here Chuuya. I can show you I'm the real one." The clone reached out for the ginger and Chuuya saw his palm which had no blue dot. He immediately backed away.

The clone wasn't having it with the ginger's suspicion and rushed to the ginger. Chuuya didn't have time to react and got knocked out by the clone.

"Chuuya!" Dazai exclaimed as he rushed forward only for the clone to stop him with a gun faced towards him. 

"I don't know or care who you are but stay away from us."  The clone announced, staring coldly at the opposite. Dazai stepped a few steps in front only to halt immediately when the clone's finger pressed on the trigger.

Holding the gun, he placed Chuuya on the bed gently before standing up and leading Dazai out of the house. Once out of the house, the clone gave a last warning before closing the door slowly, still staring at the brunette outside and once closed, multiple locks could b heard, which was weird. Dazai only remembered seeing one lock only. He sighed. He must find another way to get Chuuya. 

— 

Inside the house, 'Dazai' went back into the bedroom, still unconscious. He frowned and carried Chuuya by his waist down tot he carpeted floor. He clicked the chain lock closed as he went out of the room.