Heheh Rifle Time :)

"Am I high?" All Might asks, looking at the screen.

There's a kid...

... a kid with a sniper rifle that is perched on a building, shooting villain bots straight in the head.

"Is that a kid with a sniper rifle that is perched on a building, shooting villain bots straight in the head?" the number one asks just to be sure.

Eraserhead, grinning like a creature from hell, nods while his dry eyes are kept on the very same screen as All Might's.

"Yep" Midnight says, "That really is a kid with a sniper rifle that is perched on a building, shooting villain bots straight in the head."

"Oh, okay. I thought the kid with a sniper rifle that is perched on a building, shooting villain bots straight in the head was a hallucination... eh, is that even legal?"

Nedzu chuckles into his tiny furry palm. "It is! It is entirely within legal bounds. Take a look at this, All Might!" The headmaster gives him a folder. "It's... his quirk."

———

Name: Midoriya Izuku
Quirk: [06-04-2237; Changed from previously: Quirkless] Weapons
Quirk Description: The quirk 'Weapons' allows the user to wield all kinds of weapons – even illegal – in environments in which it is appropriate to use them.

"What." All Might blinks, "And they just let him do that?"

"Apparently." Nedzu replies, taking a sip from his tea.

And then Midoriya takes out a zero pointer with five precise headshots.

°°°

1st Place: Midoriya Izuku: Villain Points: 41; Rescue Points: 60
2nd Place: Bakugou Katsuki: Villain Points: 77; Rescue Points: 0

Katsuki doesn't comment on it.

He saw the nerd's massive rifle and you just don't mess with someone who... well... has a massive rifle, what the fuck, Deku?!

Two parts only :)