One

Atlanta, Ga
July 13th

"MaMa" Kaiyoni tapped Karin repeatedly as she slept peacefully on her king sized bed. Crawling off the bed with her cover in hand, Kaiyoni crawled to her older brother,Kingston room, pushing the door open she sat on the floor whining. "What's wrong toota" Kingston say up yawing looking over at his sister. "Mama" yoni smiled looking at her brother.

"You come momma" Meir asked getting out of his bed going over to pick up yoni, not forgetting her favorite blanket along with him, Kaiyoni smiled big before nodding her head.

Walking down the hall and into his moms room, king climbed onto Karin's california king size bed trying to get comfortable. "Ma wake up your child wants you" King said before kissing his mom's forehead to wake her from her slumber.

Turning onto her side, Karin opened her eyes to see two out of three of her favorite people in the whole, making her smile big. "Good morning toots" Karin said kissing Kaiyoni's cheek. Smiling big Kaiyoni got out of her brother hold before lounging at her mom before giggling.

"Where your sister at bubs" Rin asked as she got out of the bed to go do her morning hygiene with yoni on her hip. "I think she's still sleep, let me go see real quick" Meir answered walking out the room in a hurry.

Putting yoni onto the sink karin looked her self in the mirror smiling at herself, she felt free, happy and stress free. Grabbing her toothbrush her phone started ringing from the nightstand in her bedroom. "ugh who's calling me at 8 in the morning " she mumbled to herself.

Markeyvius❤️‍🩹would like to facetime..

Picking up her phone and accepting the facetime from her former lover and kids father, Karin smiled she still had love for her high school lover, he still made her happy regardless of him cheating on her twice, the love never left from her side of the gate.

"Waddup" Markeyvius voice boomed through the phone sending chills down Karin's body unexpectedly, hearing that familiar voice that she knew so well,Kaiyoni started clapping "Dada Dada me want dada" she started whining once her mama took too long to pass her the phone. Sucking beer teeth Karin said hey to Glock before giving the phone to Yoni.

"Dada" she smiled into the phone, "Hey babygirl what daddy's baby doing" Glock smiled into the screen "Me wascing mama, me want you dada" a lone tear fell from her eye. "Daddy on the way right now, tell your mama hurry up so you can see daddy" "Hm mama" Yoni said getting excited. "Where Dumb and Dumber at Mamas" Glock asked with his eyes on the road once Karin took the phone back from her youngest daughter.

"Meir went to wake Ken i think" Karin said once she was done brushing her teeth, eyeing Glock with lust since she noticed he had on a wife beater with his fitted cap to the back with his chains on.

"Like what you see baby because you dead staring not answering my questions" Markeyvius smiled, noticing Karin didn't answer his question. "Shut up stupid ass" Karin kissed her teeth.
Walking back into the room with Yoni on her right hip and her phone in the other hand, she sat her on the bed looking over at her other two kids smiling.

"Mommy why you got on a thong with your ass out go put on some clothes damn" Meir said putting his face into the pillow next to him after seeing his mom basically naked.
"Lemme hear you cuss again lil nigga imma smack the fuck out yo ass word too" Glock said, scaring Meir because he knew not to cuss around his dad ever.

"My fault pops, when you coming over I want to show you these shoes I seen on Goat that i want for school" Meir said grabbing his baby sister rocking her sleep once he noticed she put her thumb into her mouth.

"I'm walking in now" with that the phone hung out. Walking up stairs Markeyvius went into his kids mothers room seeing her standing at her dresser on her phone with her ass cheeks looking good and her hair in a claw clip. Looking to the right he noticed his oldest kids in their phone with their little sister sleep on his sons chest, walking up he got behind her making sure that his lower area touched her so she could feel what he did to her in a couple seconds.

"What boy" Karin asked as she typed on her phone texting her best friend, Arianna back. "Stop playing with me you know and I know ain't shit about me giving a boy" he said putting his right hand onto her throat and his left hand made its way into her panties. "My kids in here nigga chill you already got them thinking we getting back together" she laughed at herself after seeing his face once she removed his hands before turning around.

"Stop playing with me or you got some nigga on the side trying to play daddy to my kids" he asked walking after her as she walked to her bed before getting under the covers.
"Markeyvius Cathey get out my face with the bullshit" she laughed hard before taking yoni from meir. Rolling his eyes he flopped on the bed before pulling his older daughter's foot getting her attention.

"Damn i'm guessing ion mean shit to y'all anymore" he said before standing up taking his glock out his waistband and his yeezy 700's before sliding into the bed behind Karin. "Hey daddy, you do I was just texting Raj whenever you came in" Kennedy smiled before leaning over giving her dad a kiss on the cheek. Dapping his son up he said "Y'all step out right quick lemme holla at y'all momma then we can figure out what y'all getting for school" grabbing their little sister the siblings walked out their moms room pulling the door shut.