DD x Ddot

Before we start I would like to say everything in this is a joke for fun and I don't need this to happen irl nor am I disrespecting any one of these artists so yeah . Hope you enjoy and if not I'm sorry this is not the book for you

DD's POV

So prince DK messaged me saying he had an idea for a video. So I asked him what and he said that he wanted me and Ddot to do a truth or dare and the fans give them to us . So I agreed and now I'm in the car waiting for Ddot to come.

"So today we're going to be doing a truth or dare with . The 1 the only DD Osama and Sugarhill Ddot tho he isn't here yet so we just gone play some music." He then started playing my song and wewas vining then Ddot came in

"Heeyy !" (Y'all work with me idk maann😭😭) as he dapped both of us up then DK started explaining " so basically y'all have truthed and dares . If you choose dare you have to do it if you don't then you pass but u only get 2 passes . Understand" we both said yeah and we started . There were some sus ones but we passed them now we had no passes (I'm too lazy )

After a couple DK looked at us then the phone and back and forth so I said " yo what's wrong with you man y u looking like that ...let me see that " but he raised his hand so I couldn't reach . But then we kinda jumped him " OK OK ILL READ IT !!" 

We all sat down and he read it " ok this one y'all might need a brake before you do this one " "man read the dang thing" Ddot said " ok it says 'for the dare . I dare DD to kiss Ddot ..." " WHAT WHER,!?" " on the ... mouth" me and Ddot looked at each other weird "oh HAYYLL NOO" We both shouted and went outside to breath and I think Ddot vomited or at least sounded like he was"come on y'all it's the last one "

" Nah word To my Dead I'm not doing that . "Ddot said while getting in the car and I agreed with him" well you do nothing it's DD who has to kiss You " then they both looked at me " why y'all looking like that " I kinda mugged "mane AND we don't have any passes " Ddot said.

I said" look they didn't specify which type of kiss right ," atp I was tired af and just wanted to get this over with then DK looked at the screen and said well wisperd but I could here him " French " my eyes widened "how many likes did it get ?" I asked he said "17
300" (random number) oh ...so people really want me to do this huh, mxm y'all weird bruh. I look at Ddot and Manz looking like hes in a midlife crisis"ight "I say without thinking .

I go to the back seat (Nesty idky) and Ddot kept telling me to stop and screaming then DK said "ayyy YOOOO this kid really doing this for y'all." The camera was right there then it hit me ... I'm risking my whole career hear . So I just pecked him on the fore head and waited a bit then suddenly I went in for the kill idk what came in me bro ..pause

I just French kissed him with toung and all that then the weirdest part… bro kissed back ...

When I pulled up we were panting " yo DK make sure to delete that part ight " he just nodded and I got out the car to go home I looked back "you comin or not " scince we had to get a cab together "yeah .."Ddot said looking confused,mad and breathless at the same time .

The ride bro...that was the most awkward moment in my life . We got home scince he decided before this that he wanted to sleep over . I went straight to my room with him behind me .

"Wtf Dude ! Why'd you do that " " bro I wasn't in the right mind and don't blame me when you know you kissed back ."we started to argue and play fight butthat lead us in this position...

Him straddling me and my hands almost at his bum and our faces centimetres away from each other he goes down and I go up. We meat in the middle and kiss . I turned him around now I was on top . We make out for a few moments but then stoped " w-what is this "(😭idke).
"Idk " I got off of him and layed there "what does this make us ," " idk but I know we're not a couple  . Mabey this is a dream " "yeah Mabey " he then turned away and just fell asleep so I did the same 

,✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨,

Ok so this was just something my imagination cooked up.