•8•

Both were waiting for his cousin. Around 5 o'clock he arrived.He rang the doorbell Jk went to open.

Jk: Welcome bro!!

??: Thank you!! Won't you let me come in inside *He asked jokingly*

Jk: Come-Come.

Yn came from inside and saw him sitting. She brought snacks and water for him.

Jk: Yn meet him My cousin Jeon Jaehyun * pointing towards him*
& Jaehyun meet my girlfriend YN. * Pointing towards YN*

Yn: HELLO 👋

Jaehyun: Hello!! Nice to meet you.

Like this it was time for night dinner. YN and jungkook were preparing dinner while Jaehyun went out for something. While preparing dinner she was lost in her thoughts that she didn't noticed jungkook was calling her.

Jk: Yn! Where are you lost ? I have been calling you for a while.

Yn: Sorry! What you want?

Jungkook: Can you pass me that box?

Yn: Hmm

After a while Jaehyun cameback . All of them were having their dinner when YN observed something.

She felt that Jaehyun was staring at her she felt suspicious the way he was staring. She cleared her throat while dark chuckle left his mouth.

It was a night time YN was talking to someone on phone on the rooftop. While talking she noticed a shadow toward the door she went to check there slowly and found no one.

She decided to go back but a bracelet caught her eye on the floor. She bent down to pick up that bracelet and it was..............

**********************************************

Whom do you think it was??

Was it Jungkook or Jaehyun or some other person???

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hello my lovely readers!! So I'm back after many days and decided to uploaded this part..

Make sure to vote 💗
Feel free to share your opinion.💗