Please

A/N: Hey! Thanks for a 100 reads. We are so close to 200! I hope you all enjoy and share. Also, the chapter is like not M but like M.5. M would be in the following chapter. Do comment what you think!

'I need to call my daddy.'

Eli thought with a sigh. They were currently walking up the narrow staircase to the room the lady gave us. The click and clank of the room key echoed through the tiny space. It felt like one small move would send him crashing into the neighboring wall. But, who was Eli to complain?

It was better than sleeping in a car with…ugh, him.

He is way too calm in this whole situation. Maybe Eli's too calm? Eli scrunched his hands in his hair which he quickly stopped when his elbows bruised against the two walls.

The two finally came to a stop in front of a wooden door. The key jingles in the lock before the sound of the door creaking open bounced off the walls.

Eli could kick himself. He could really drive his foot up his own ass by how unlucky he could be today. The room itself seemed normal. Some vintage looking curtains with some even older looking rugs. But that was the least of his worries.

Pond's brows furrowed in annoyance. At least Eli is not the only one to realize the ducked up scenario they were in.

Sharing a room is hard enough. But one bed?

It's going to be a long night.

"So, you take one side and I take another?" Eli asked.

"I'll take the floor." Pond grumbled eyeing the bed.

"Suit yourself." Eli replied and laid back on the bed. It was a bit hard but it was better than the floor would ever be. Suits Pond right to be on the floor. None of this would have happened if he didn't-

Why's his shirt off?

"Why's your shirt off?"

Pond gives him a leveled look. "Because someone decided to throw milk all over me."

Pond smirks. He turns to fully face the other boy. His frame was slender but his shoulder broad and sturdy. As his eyes travel down his frame taking in every defined muscle. Eli looks up at the ceiling, invading Pond's now knowing look.

"I don't mind you looking."

"Shut up."

Pond shakes his head. "I'll be in the shower."

Like he wants to see more of his body.

Pfft!

Really won't.

Bing!

The sound of a phone grabs Eli's attention. Sitting up, Eli can see Pond's phone lit up on the pine dresser across from the bed. Eli pads over to the vibrating phone. A string of text messages flood into his phone. It didn't show what was being said but the username was bright as day.

"Who's Bambi?"

Whoever she is can wait until he can call his daddy. Only problem is, he doesn't know this man's password.