𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞

Name: Lillia KazahanaAge: 21Race: human Gender: FemaleAppearance: Lillia has long pale pink hair that reaches the middle of her thighs while she had two pieces of hair that reached the middle of her waist and an uneven fringe, her eyes were a mix ...

Age: 21
Race: human
Gender: Female
Appearance: Lillia has long pale pink hair that reaches the middle of her thighs while she had two pieces of hair that reached the middle of her waist and an uneven fringe, her eyes were a mix of blue and teal with a couple small snowflakes/roses on the outside of the pupil. When doing her job at the agency and for casual wear she wears a white dress that had long sheer partially puffy cloudy white sleeves that had piece of the fabric hanging from the cuff covering part of her hand and very few lavish details like lace covering the top piece of the dress while the rest of the dress was plain and it had an square-like neckline only revealing the top of her cleavage, the skirt of the dress stopped at her knees with a layer of lace at the bottom, she wears white thigh high stockings with a lace detail on the sides and on her feet are sometimes white heels or white flats, her hair is often left down with the two front pieces of her hair tied into two loose braids secured with a cream-white saggy ribbon.

The uniform given to her in Contell is a white almost tailcoat-like jacket, with things decorating it like a silver braided rope on her right and two coloured crystals in a light blue and pink, that was unbuttoned over a black button up blouse and a white saggy ribbon tied under the collar with dark coloured waistcoat and black trousers secured with a white belt with a gold buckle with black heeled boots on her feet that stop halfway up her calf and black gloves that covered her middle and ring fingers as well as her thumb.

Personality: Character example---- Athanasia de Alger Obelia
She values her relationships and is openly affectionate towards her loved ones. In a familiar environment, lillia becomes playful and teasing. Although she is perceived as kind and generous, lili is aware that she is no longer in Yokohama with the others from the agency and is inside of a different world full of sorcerers and persistently attempts to thwart any events that may endanger her life(but kinda fails).
Throughout her time there, she remains vigilant and calculating and quickly calculating to various environments to survive. However, despite her slightly naïve tendencies, lili is extremely intelligent and shrewdly observant about those around her and her surroundings. She is very capable about understanding a person's nature and adapting her behaviour accordingly.