The Letter

Dear Twilight,

This letter is just for you,I need somepony to know the truth. I'm not leaving because I miss my family, I'm leaving because...I love you Twilight,You're my everything and knowing that you hate me has broken me more than anything. I just think that it would be better if I left, you wouldn't have to see me, and I wouldn't have to go through more pain every time I see you.
Please just remember one thing, I love you and always will.
With unconditional love,
Pinkie pie.

Twilights pov- what have I done? My desperate attempt to keep Rainbow from discovering the truth had begun this.
A lie had caused my love to leave me,could the truth undo all the wrong I've done, or was it too late? I guess there was only one way to find out.

"Girls wait, there is something I need to tell you,just please try to understand."
They stopped in their tracks and turned to me in unison.I closed my eyes,took a deep breath and told them everything.From the sleepover to the letter, tears in my eyes as I finished.

I looked up into the shocked eyes of my four friends. Suddenly the shock left and kind smiles replaced it. I smiled back, they understood I could tell,now it was time to get pinkie back.

"Now,their is no time to lose,we need to get pinkie pie back!"