SHORT

It's halloween. We decided to be Ghostface and the blond from Scream. It's been a good night out with friends and a little alcohol, nobody's ready to go home just yet. The group decides to split up in nearby woods to play manhunt. The chase begins, and of course your main target is me. My heart is pounding, "What is he going to do when I'm caught? "

You're a little anxious as well, "Mouse could get so easily lost in these dark woods." You determine it your mission to find me as fast as you can. 

I hear you approaching, and in attempt to escape I fall on a branch and scrape my knee. Between the sound of the rustling leaves and my whimpering "Owwie, fuck", I was easy to find.

My throbbing knee is suddenly the least of my worries when I feel your rough hands pick me up by the back of my shirt. A little mousy sound escapes from my lips as you push me towards the nearest tree and notice my bleeding leg. You kneel and lick it up, and slowly inch back up to my gaze. "Little girl, if you disappear on me like that again, a little cut like that is going to be the least of your worries,"

I gulp-

"Got it?"

I'm at a loss for words.

"Babygirl, look at me when I'm talking to you,"

You lift my chin up with a cold, dull blade. It's not the one that came with your costume.

"Look around. There's nobody out here to hear you-"

"-Scream?" I interrupt with a chuckle. You don't find it as funny and soon I'm being pulled to my knees by my hair.

"You get the memo, slut."