I HAT UUUUUUUUU

My hands hurtrtrttrtrtrttrtrttrtr

.

.

The door opened with a loud creek as a certain Phone walked in. He would cough if he had lungs, saying it was so dark he could see the dust particles from his own screen. The whole room from as far as Mephone4 could see was covered in cobwebs, layers of dust and old junk. It was on the part of the island that nobody could get to without a challenge. No-one but Mephone. At Least that's what he thought. The room looked like it hadn't been touched in days. But in the middle of the room was a tv box. A VHS box that wasn't owned by meeple. Unlike the rest it wasnt dusty. Through the layers were multiple handprints, and they looked recent. But this wasn't a surprise for MePhone. There was a cart holding the tv, and under it were vhs tapes. They were labeled, from the bottom to the top, 1 and 2. Mephone took the Tape and put it inside the tv and pressed play. Then he rewinded to specific parts. He sat down and just watched. The only sound was the TV in the dimly lit room. Mephone thought he was alone. He felt alone, but not fully. He was right to not be fully sure, because there was a certain contestant, or co-host in the room. And it wasn't the one on the TV. As Mephone watched, He watched too. He was confused for the most part. About 5 minutes inside, a voice called out to the Phone.

"Mephone? " Floor said to him.

Mephone jumped from the sudden noise that was accompanied by TV static.

" What are you doing here!?" Mephone shouted.

" I just wanted to check up on my new co-worker, that's when i saw you get over here."

Mephone just looked awkwardly not planning for what would happen if floor came.

" So I see you're, uh, watching the last season?"

Mephone nodded awkwardly while trying to find where the floor was, saying it was really dark in the room. The coughing sounds helped Mephone find him, as he realized he was a foot away from him.

" Why don't you just watch it on uh, yourself? It's way easier than going through ALL those obstacles to get here," Floor added.

" They're actually holograms, way easier for me," Mephone said while munching on an oatmeal raisin cookie, laying back into a more relaxed position.

"Hm, so who's the toilet guy?"

Mephone quickly got up from his relaxed position to a more stiff one, sitting up. He stared at the screen awkwardly before responding,

" He's.. Just a contestant," Mephone said hazily, trying to sound like he was telling the truth.

Floor could see through it though he didn't want to say.

"Ok then, say can I have some cookies? "

"No," Mephone hissed.

"Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase, " Floor begged,

"No," The phone said flatly.

What followed were moments of silence. The TV played as the two hosts thought about different stuff. Floor was thinking about the oatmeal raisin cookies, while mephone was thinking of a cheaper way to convert the three seasons, saying that VHS were old, and season 2 still had to be finished. When Mephone quickly shut down the thought of season 2, he didn't want to worry about that. Not now.

Even when he tried to pay attention to the show, there was something In the back of his mind, stuck like superglue. Something that he wished could go away but wouldn't. A mistake in his past. And they were on the screen right now.

" YOIY BEST TEAM EVAHH!!!1!" Mephone was caught off guard by the sudden sentence, and before the 'tv' could finish Mephone paused the TV.

"You want to watch season 1?" Mephone brought up.

"Mephone, is there something you want to tell me?" Floor questioned reluctantly.

.

.

Ok that's itb i ran oout of motivation nuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ekmi2rqojh gfr33ou g