Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51.1 – Never Marry A Man With Two Tintins

Previous Chapter   *  Table of Contents  *  Next Chapter

Warning: This chapter is NSFW. (It's not very graphic though.)

********

But Liu Guang was just too cute!

Cheng Nuo’s hand caressed Liu Guang’s cheek. The young man’s skin was very soft and smooth. He couldn’t help but secretly sigh in his heart: I’m over twenty years old even though I look young right now and this person is so young! I really want to kiss…

He licked his lips then, grabbing Liu Guang’s collar, leaned over and whispered, “It’s alright, don’t think too much…”

The hot breath blowing in Liu Guang’s face had the familiar scent of herbs, making Liu Guang’s throat feel dry. His lips tingled and, all of a sudden, he seemed to hear a buzzing in his head. His body burned as hot as though it had been set on fire like a pile of firewood as he rolled over and pressed Cheng Nuo down beneath his body.

Cheng Nuo, who had been trying to find a dominant position to satisfy himself, found that he was now unable to move. Nor was he able to say anything since his mouth was blocked by Liu Guang’s mouth. All he could do was make a few gurgling sounds.

Ahh, an epic fail?!

At first, Liu Guang’s moves were too clumsy, forcefully jamming his tongue in, but he slowly learned to deepen the kiss properly until they were kissing the way they did the last time.

Cheng Nuo had to admit that Liu Guang was a quick learner and a good kisser. He closed his eyes and embraced Liu Guang’s waist. This feeling was so sweet that it was addictive.

They could feel each other's racing heartbeats and gradually rising temperatures.

Now Cheng Nuo couldn’t keep his hands off Liu Guang’s body and his legs wrapped themselves around Liu Guang’s legs, longing to be as close to him as possible...

Liu Guang froze when he noticed the change in Cheng Nuo who had a blissful expression on his face. Cheng Nuo. Looking at Cheng Nuo in amazement, Liu Guang saw that the face of the person beneath him was flushed red and his eyelashes were quivering. His entire body from head to foot was burning hot now.

The sight of Cheng Nuo responding to Liu Guang with such enthusiasm made his heart beat so fast that it felt like it was about to jump right out of his chest. Although he desperately wanted to control himself, Liu Guang’s body was becoming hotter and hotter. The thought that Cheng Nuo was one year older than him made him feel annoyed. Why did Cheng Nuo have to wait one more year even though Cheng Nuo was already an adult? One can get married only when one is of the proper age.

It was with great difficulty that Liu Guang was able to lift his body off Cheng Nuo and stutter as he looked down, “You, I must…”

Cheng Nuo’s eyes opened as he stared at Liu Guang in confusion, gasping for breath and unable to answer. His mind in chaos, Cheng Nuo’s hands on Liu Guang’s waist instinctively tightened, trying to prevent him from moving away. In a little while, after his heartbeat had slowed down somewhat, Cheng Nuo suddenly felt embarrassed.

****! Liu Guang was still too young and easily excited but Cheng Nuo was older and should have had more self-control. How could Cheng Nuo react that way to a kiss?

Because he had been holding on tight to Liu Guang, there were now certain “things” poking up in between their bodies. Oh, ****! This was something that was impossible to hide but to think that there were actually three of those “things” right now, it was hard for him to accept!