18 | dress or suit?

[Name] swung open the door after unlocking it through the passcode, she ushered her friends inside who were standing beside her

As she entered, she closed the door shut and walked further into her apartment.

"Eh, what's that?" Oikawa asked, his finger pointing at the large hanger that was placed on the table.

[Name] walked over to where the hanger was kept and held it up with her hands, "A suit."

"Suit? Is it for your skit?" Yumeko asked as she took a seat on the sofa and drank some water from the glass.

"Yeah," [Name] confirmed her friend's guess.

"Mind showing us?" Iwaizumi said and took the glass from Yumeko's hand as he sat beside her on the sofa, making her shift to make him space.

With a nod, the violet-eyed girl opened the package that contained the suit. When it was properly opened, she held it in the air making everyone awe at it.

The suit was pristine white, from the jacket to the pants and even the shirt. With intricate designs that were golden in colour woven on it, it held some class expensive air around it. The suit also came with matching white gloves and naturally a classic black tie. 

"Where did you get it from?"

Hanamaki asked as his fingers traced the soft fabric of the jacket and rubbed it between his fingers.

"From my dad." She answered with a softer tone and it was evident that she was quite fond of the gesture. 

Continuing, she said: "He got excited that I'll be playing as the prince and sent this to me and said something along the lines of 'continuing the tradition from his generation.'"

"How much does it even cost?" Matsukawa wondered out loud and took out his phone. When he searched online and found the price, he swallowed thickly seeing the zeroes attached to the price.

Quickly turning off the phone, he held a flattering look on his face and turned towards [Name].

"You know how much I cherish you right..."

The one being flattered raised a single eyebrow at her friend in amusement.

As she held the suit up against her figure, everyone couldn't help but imagine how stunning she would look in it. Their imagination ran wild with different poses, each filled with charisma.

Each pose held this charisma - the rizz was immaculate, the way she simply glanced at you with her half-lidded eyes making those amethyst-like eyes peek through her lashes, gloved hands which would hold your hand with such gentleness, the shoulders where you would keep your other hand, her other hand which would grip your waist.

Imagination![Name] held a red rose and she had extended it towards you and pulled you closer to her, she would tuck the rose behind your ear and whisper to you words which would make you instantly fall for her.

might as well make this [name] x reader-

"Wow..." They all gasped in unison.

"Won't it also look good during a wedding on the groom?" Yumeko mused as her finger tapped on her chin with a thoughtful expression. 

"I guess you're right..." The peach-hair-coloured male agreed.

Matsukawa glanced between the two who were dating and went 'Aha!' making others look at him when he released that sound.

"Wow, so if you two get married," He gestured towards his captain and [Name], "Oikawa can wear the wedding white dress!"

Oikawa scoffed loudly and replied with a pointed tone: "If? You mean when?"

"Is that the only part you heard?" Iwaizumi said as he rolled his eyes. His arms crossed against each other as he leaned back on the sofa in disbelief as he saw Oikawa's 'I only hear bits of conversation I like' behaviour.

"You sure are confident," 

Yumeko leaned against Iwaizumi as her gaze found the sight of a very confident brunette who flipped his head like a material gworl✨

"Of course, for [Name]-chan, I can even wear a wedding dress!" He lifted his head up with a proud expression, his hands placed on his hips as he answered.

[Name] who had been mentioned several times throughout the conversation and remained silent chose this moment to speak.

"Do not expect me to marry you without a ring." 

Her firm voice echoed in Oikawa's mind like a broken alarm unable to stop and then he shot up with a giddy look on his face. His eyes - were all wide and his lips pulled in an excited grin.

"That means you'll marry me!?"

"Yeah." [Name] paused as she gave him a small smile making him feel something else.

'This is bad... her smile is blinding me... and it feels like my doom is here.'

"Besides you'll look pretty in a dress, darling."

'My doom.' He peacefully closed his eyes and his figure fell.

"HELP OIKAWA FAINTED!"

― Inspiration for the suit taken by the canon outfit Tamaki wore :)