Always Together

Hello! I've noticed there isn't a lot of fanfics for certain characters. Like Moldova and his brother for example. So here is one based from my personal headcanon I created for Moldova.

Aurel Popescu-Moldova
Vlad Popescu- Romania
Ivan Braginksy- Russia

Enjoy~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The personification of Moldova, Aurel Popescu. Has been having nightmares ever since when gained his independence from Russia. Even he hadn't escaped punishment's from Ivan. But his weren't as bad as the older nations were. His older brother Vlad whom is Romania would always put up a smile to keep from worrying. But Aurel ways worried about his brother. He hadn't ever told Romania how Russia would punish him after he left.

"...el.."

"....urel..."

"Aurel!.."

Moldova jumped out his thoughts and blinked. Turning to see his brother behind him. He smiles slightly.

"Salut Vlad!" He said brightly.

"Are you alright Mol?" Vlad said worried with a smile. "I was calling you for the last three minutes. It's lunch time." He pointed out.

Aurel nodded quickly not wanting to worry his older brother. "I'm alright! I'm just a little tired." He reassured Vlad.

Romania wasn't a fool and very observant. He obviously knows something is wrong but he didn't want to push his brother on the topic so he sighs and leaves it be.

"Very well. But you know....you can tell me anything Mol. I'm always here for you." Vlad said smiling as he ruffled his brother's hair.

Five weeks later........

Romania had noticed how his brother was distant as if lost in a memory. He wished he could help his younger brother. He noticed how his brother would avoid him.

"I wish he would tell me..." Vlad sighed. "Oh well. I can't make him talk to me. But I'll definitely be here for when he wants to." He told himself.

Watching Aurel from the kitchen doorway for a few minutes before deciding to go ahead and make dinner since it's getting late.

After dinner........

When they've finished eating, Romania gives his brother bath. When that is done as well he leaves his brother to dry off and get dressed.
Upon returning he picked up his brother and carries him to his bedroom. Placing him in his bed and covering him up.

"So...what story I am going to tell you tonight?" Romania asked with a bright smileas he tucks his brother in.

"Can you tell me a story of a Knight and Fairy Princess?" Moldova asked smiling. He always enjoys Vlad's personally made up fairy tales. He'd always get a new one every night, each different from the last.

"Of course!" Romania grinned before thinking to himself a moment. Then he spoke. "There once was a brave knight..." The Romanian went on with his story for a while before when noticed his brother asleep. Chuckling quietly. "Ah...little brother. Still as cute as ever. Sleep well." He whispered as he kissed his brothers forehead.

Turning to leave he leaves a nightlight on for Moldova. From all the times his brother woke up scared of the dark from his nightmare and left the door open.