chapter 4

I feel my heart pounding. the whole idea of this assignment was to get together after class and write a novel cooperating with other peoples ideas. this was our only assignment the last nine weeks and it was worth a lot of points grade wise. The bell rigs and I pick up my books and turn to walk out of the classroom before violet runs up to me, " hey, Grayson right? I'm kind of needing to bring up my grades since were graduating at the end of this nine weeks and I'm free tonight if you wanna come over and work on the essay?"
" u-uh y-eah sure. um what's your address? I'll uh drive there after school or whenever is good for you, i mean if that's oka-"
"yeah! here's my address"
she pulls out a piece of paper out her bag and writes it down and hands it to me.
"see ya later!"
and she walks off down the other side of the hallway.
my mind starts to process what happened; the most beautiful girl in our school just gave me her address, we were partnered for a English assignment and I was going to her house tonight oh my god.
when I get home I throw off my school shirt and pants and put on some jeans and a black and white shirt that made me look fit. I look into my bathroom mirror. my hair looks like shit. I play around with it and then it starts to look right. I put on some cologne and run down my steps grabbing my keys on the way out. I get the paper violet have me out my school bag "211 oak grove dr" I drive there and finally find her house. she's rich. she had a huge house and a beautiful yard, I walk to her front door and knock, moments later her mom opening the door, "can I help you? " , "u-um I'm here to do an a-assignment with violet"
I say embarrassingly " oh of corse ! she told me you were coming, violet!" she calls. violet walks down the stairs "hey! sorry mom, I've got it" and her mom walks away. we walk into her room, she had a huge bed and a desk and lounge area where I was guessing we were working. "um, we can go to my computer and start working on our novel ?" "yeah definitely, I started thinking of some ideas, which I don't know what interests you but we can compromise which is the idea of this assignment." she takes out her notebook and we start comparing our ideas. we start drafting on our novel. "so I think that these characters should maybe totally different like she should be artistically creative and free-spirited and maybe he likes routine and hates creativity you know?" we both agreed on that and decided to start writing our story. when it was around 8 we decided I should go, she walked me to her front door, " thanks for this, this was great I know how intimidating it must be considering I have a crazy boyfriend but thank you" I tell her it was no problem and then she closes the door. this is the start to my roller coaster of life.

hey guys sorry I haven't updated in like forever, I've been really busy and haven't had the energy. I'd love to read your comments so pleas leave them and follow me! if you want me to read anything of yours please let me know in the comments id definitely do that !
we'll I just hit 50 reads which was pretty amazing and I'm hoping to get more!! love you guys xxx