1. PLOT OF THE FF

An amazing idea given by @/serenityxuniverse (on Insta) <3

__________________________________

Will show Arylie through different stages of parenthood. Starting with a full pregnancy track of Imlie expecting their first child. She will be working throughout her pregnancy, while Aryan is extra caring and pampering her to the max. They will have a baby moon as well.

Then showing them as parents to a new born for a short time. Their first born will be a son who will be shown to be like Aryan in looks and personality as he grows up. Then fast forward to showing them as parents to a toddler for a while and expecting their second child when the first one is about three. Second child will be a girl who will look like Imlie and as time moves will be shown to have Aryan's personality but also mischievous like Imlie. She will be full daddy's girl.

Fast forward a bit more and here first child is 16, second is 13 and third child who's about 3. The third child is a boy who looks like Aryan but with Imlie's personality. This phase will be with them dealing with teenagers and along with handling the tantrums of a toddler.

A short story where their 13-year-old daughter has her first crush and Aryan and her brother full protective mode.

Then fast forward where the oldest is 23, he has joined Rathore Group of Companies. Their daughter is about to graduate from an Ivy League University and the youngest one is still about 11 and always pulling pranks and being mischievous. The story will end showing happy moments with a pinch of drama from each of these phases show how Arylie tackled parenthood. Arylie are still madly in love, their kids pretend they find them gross but secretly love the bond their parents share. The final scene would probably be the end with it being their 25th anniversary with a party and their kids gift them with tickets to a holiday/honeymoon. And yeah, we see them romancing on their honeymoon. ;)

Can't wait to write on this plot soon! Maybe tomorrow it starts?! :)