Wow first meeting

*Budo POV*
I stood in the Martial Arts Club room with my arms crossed, watching my fellow students practice their kicks, shouting out motivational quotes here and there.

A slim silhouette rushing through the hallways caught the corner of my eye, I went to investigate. I gestured for my peers to continue with their practices.

I walked over to the hallway and looked around, nothing. I walked over to the end of the hallway, nothing. I shrugged it off and returned to the Martial Arts Club.

*Ayano POV*

I had to scout around the area for ways to navigate how to dispose of the body. It was after school, meaning less students, but the clubs were still operating. I had to be careful around this area, the Martial Arts club are very sharp and observant, especially that douchebag leader of theirs.

I quickly snuck through their room but somehow one of them had sensed me, I turned a sharp corner and quickly took a peek to see who it was. And of course it was him, Budo Masuta, President of the Martial Arts Club.

* * * * * *

I waited until the club members had left the building, I observed as each one went out the gate as extra precaution. But one was missing, Budo Masuta. I looked around me, making sure he wasn't already at my tail and trying to investigate why I was still in school grounds.

I checked every corner of the school and concluded he was no longer in the premises, I couldn't waste anymore time, I have a rotting dead corpse of an annoying ginger brat stashed away in a bag in a locker. I approached the locker and once again checked the route, all clear. I retrieved the bag and made my way to the incinerator.

I "carefully" placed the body in the incinerator along with the weapon and a few cardboard boxes on top to assure no one could spot the body. I slammed the doors of the incinerator down, suddenly I felt a strong grip on my shoulder, sending shivers down my spine , I looked behind me to see that white band man.

How did he find me? How did he creep up on me so silently? How did I not sense him approaching?

I stared at him coldly, and he reciprocated, his grip tightening.

"May I help you?" I stared at him intensely.

"Have you asked for permission to access the incinerator?" He quickly responded, his grip lightened, and the eager look on his face dropped and was replaced with that cheerful face he was commonly associated with, but.. his aura still felt.. off.

"Uh huh" I nodded with a charming smile.

He seemed to have bought it as he sang a low hum and slowly walked backwards, spun around and walked away. That was a close call... I should keep an eye on him, for now.

I turned the incinerator on and listened to the blissful sound of her body cooking and the faint sound of her skin crinkling like pastry in an oven. I smiled as I listened to what sounded like music to my ears. I felt my face heating up from the heat radiating from the incinerator but I ignored it.

*ring-a-ding-a-ling* <— Ayano's cool phone notification sound

I lifted my phone out of my pocket and checked who the text was from... an unknown number..?

Doesn't that burning body sound like music to your ears? :)

Hmm I get Deja vu from this, anyways... I widened my eyes from the text message I had received. I quickly looked around to spot any intruders, no one. Until I heard a small voice from behind me..

"Hey, I'm-"

I quickly pulled my small 11 inch cleaver out of my back pocket and slashed the neck of my unsuspected victim. He laid there with his green v-jacket, brunette hair and his lifeless eyes, I dropped my knife as I tried to recognise who this student was. I quickly recognised him as Jarsoni Nerdusanu, who was new to the school and had just joined a club and was asking where the meeting place was.. he was about an hour late anyways...

My cool little notes :

Pls Ayando fans come back 😔 I feel so sad and lonely

I can't believe Jason died first again out of all the lads 😔