Tiger millionaire

3rd POV

The Crystal Gems warp back onto the Crystal Temple Warp Pad. Pearl is scolding Amethyst for her recklessness.

Pearl: How could you possibly think punching a blood polyp was a good idea? Look at all the gunk you got on me!

flicks away a small piece of gunk on her arm

Pearl: And look at Steven!

Steven is covered in thick gunk except for his face, with Y/N also covered in the gunk.

Steven: It's not so bad once you get used to it.

Amethyst: See? He likes it.

Pearl: He certainly won't like it when it hardens.

Steven: Uhh, what? Umm, I'm gonna go wash.

He hurriedly waddles away with Y/N following.

Pearl: He shouldn't have been so close in the first place.

Steven waddles towards the fridge with Y/N, when the gunk hardens them in place.

Amethyst: How was I supposed to know they pop?

Steven: Uh, guys?

Pearl: You're always putting us in danger with your little outbursts!

Amethyst puts her fingers in her ears and sticks out her tongue playfully.

Pearl: Ugh, you are just... so... CHILDISH!

Amethyst: Yeah, yeah. And don't forget "reckless", "vulgar", "loud mouth". And that's just what makes me so awesome! RIGHT, GARNET?!

Garnet: Amethyst, you are a Crystal Gem. You need to act like it.

Amethyst: Fine.

The Temple Gate activates. And she walks into her room.

Pearl: I think we really got through to her!

Garnet and Pearl both leave the house, ignoring Steven.

Steven: Guys? A little help?

Y/N then starts glowing red, and the hardened gunk begins to melt.

Y/N: stay still, this may feel a little warm.

He then puts his hands on Steven's shoulders and the gunk melts off him as well.

Steven: cool! Thanks Y/N!

Y/N: your welcome, now get ready for bed. I have something important to do, stay out of trouble.

Steven: okay! Bye!

Y/N walks onto the warp pad and warps away.

Time Skip-nighttime

Steven is fast asleep in his bed when the Temple Gate opens, waking Steven up. Amethyst rushes out of the door wearing a cape and leaves the house.

Steven: Amethyst?

Steven follows Amethyst, who is shapeshifting as she runs, to a warehouse. Steven peeks through a window of the warehouse. Mr. Smiley is seen hosting a wrestling tournament, while Amethyst reveals herself as a wrestler in the center of the ring.

Mr. Smiley: For those of you befuddled by the events of athleticism, you are about to see the Purple Puma, the single most hated wrestler in Beach City Underground's...HISTORY!

The audience collectively boos while Purple Puma basks in pride.

Steven: What!?

Y/N POV