11

ALEXANDRIA

After an awkward 2 hours of sitting on Vinnie's lap, Jackson decided to announce that Thomas was having another party tonight, but it was a costume-themed party. It's 4 pm right now and I'm higher than a kite. How the fuck am I supposed to get ready for a party if I can't even move? I also have no idea what I'm going to go as since it was so last minute, but I'll sort something out.

"Truth or dare Alex," Kalani said with a huge smile on her face. I can't tell if it's a good or a bad thing that she's smiling, probably bad though.

"Uh... dare?" I responded, my voice going higher as the two words left my mouth.

"I dare you to match outfits with Vinnie," She said, giggling while wiggling her eyebrows at me and Vinnie.

What is up with this obsession with trying to get me and Vinnie together? I mean yeah, the guy's hot but like he's also a slut and I don't like the idea of getting played. It is a dare though, a stupid one, but it could've been worse.

"What exactly?" I asked. If she wants to date me to match with him, she can at least give me something good to be.

"Slutty ghost faces!" Chase exclaimed, "Buy the mask at the costume shop on the way there when we go to get alcohol".

"How exactly are we going to make it slutty?" I said confusedly. I probably sound stupid but I honestly have no clue.

"Wear like a black one piece with fishnets and heels" Paige suggested, "or doc's if you don't like heels, and then put like blood all over your body and get a fake knife from the shop too".

"And I'll just go shirtless with the blood, knife and mask," Vinnie said before moving close to my ear, "if you're okay with that".

His hot breath hit my neck, sending me off the edge. He knows exactly what he's fucking doing and it's killing me because I don't want to fall off of 'the edge'. "Whatever, let's go get ready then," I said to the girls before getting up from Vinnie's lap.

____________

My boobs are pretty much falling out of the black one-piece I decided to wear. It looked way better than my black dresses, and at least I can swim if I want to. Paige and Kalani spent 5 minutes splattering fake blood over me and Vinnie. They got it all over our masks and our bodies, even put hand prints on my legs to make it look like my 'victim' was holding my legs or something. Anyways, I look hot as fuck and I'm glad I wore it.

Vinnie looks absolutely breathtaking though, his abs are basically glistening from the flashing lights and the fake blood on them is making me seriously question things about myself.

One person I really want to see is Vlad, I know he's here tonight because I know he's friends with Thomas considering he's been inside the hype house while I've been there. I did consider asking about him but I made a promise to Vlad that I'd work it out myself if I ever came to America. I'm also starting to think that meeting Kalani and stuff was set up. I mean think about it, I walked into a coffee shop and suddenly I'm getting shown around the hype house the next day with a bunch of famous tiktokers around me. That is absolutely insane.

The sound of a loud squeal caught my attention, my head instantly darted to where it came from to see Vinnie and this blonde girl (who is dressed as a fucking white bunny) laughing and flirting. He's looking down at her like he's not even bothered speaking to her, he just wants to get it over and done with so he can move on to another around. I rolled my eyes at the sight and pulled my phone out of my pocket to see 2 new messages from Vlad.

VLAD: You look so good tonight.

VLAD: Wait that sounded really creepy, sorry.

ALEXANDRIA: It was a little but it's fine. You're here, right?

VLAD: I am

My eyes darted up from my phone, quickly scanning the room for anyone on their phone but there are so many people here using their phones it's too hard to make out who he could be.

VLAD: You're not going to find me, Princess.

Weird, he's never called me that before. Vinnie is the only one who has but Vinnie has disappeared with that blonde girl so it can't be him.

ALEXANDRIA: Why won't you tell me who you are? You know so much about me and I know so little of you it's driving me mad.

VLAD: That's a lie. You know everything about me too, minus some big details.

ALEXANDRIA: Like your whole identity

VLAD: exactly, and some other things but once you work out who I am you'll know everything.

ALEXANDRIA: are you near me right now?

VLAD: I was

I look around again to hopefully notice who's left the room, but then again there are so many people it'll be impossible for me to work out.

"Hey," Jacob said as he plopped himself next to me, "matching with Vinnie huh?".

"Yeah we're like best friends so we had to" I joked, which earned a laugh back surprisingly.

"How did it happen?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Kalani dared us to and then put it all together".

"Oh, cute" he mumbled. I looked back down at my phone to see another message from Vlad.

VLAD: And don't even think about getting with Jacob. He's just as bad as Vinnie is.

Okay, Dad. He's spying on me at the party like a stalker and is also trying to cock block.

ALEXANDRIA: I get with who I want thank you, mister.

VLAD: Okay, fine.

Within seconds a girl walks over to Jacob and started flirting with him. At first, he was trying to ignore it but like Vinnie, he couldn't turn down the offer. I watched him get up within like two minutes and walk off with her.

ALEXANDRIA: cockblock.

VLAD: You're welcome princess.

______________________________________________________________________

A/N

So crazy that this story has 3k, thank you so much for that.

Also, I had to write this on my fucking phone so I'm sorry if there's any typos but I cannot stand typing with acrylics on my laptop cause it's 10x worse.

-K