Two rivals become brother-in-law

Jimin pov:
     When me and my beloved were in our own world, someone shout my name made us flinch. As we opened our eyes with confused yet worried expression . I got up and dragged my beloved near a tank and made him hide behind it. He was worried as hell. I gestured him to be silent. He obeyed me.

AN POV
??:  PARK JIMINNNNN

Jm: What are you doing here Jinyoung.

Jy:   you jerk.  Where the  hell did you gone?  I searched the whole school just for you.

Jm: Yah! You search me just for scream at me like this.  Hah?( pissed)

Jy:  I forget to tell. Chanyeol and that bastard Kim got into fight in Basket ball court.

Jm: WHAT? Let's go.( they rushed towards the stadium)

AT STADIUM

chan: Do you think you can stop me by beating me.( he said with a heavy breath and pain)

Kim: Do you want to die. Shut up your f*cking mouth. Don't you dare to do that again.

Chan: You can't stop me Kim.( smirk)

( Kim was about to punch him. But the door busted open revealing angry Jimin looking like active volcano which  is going to explode anytime. He glared at Kim and he is giving tough to Jimin)

Jm:  Why the hell are you  beat my friend? ( cold yet scary tone)

Kim: It's not my fault he is the one who starts first.

Jm: (He looked at Chan)  Care to explain.

Chan: I just try to propose Baekhyun's brother.   But thia bastards collapsed my plan and beating me here.

Jm: It's not your problem Kim.  It's their problem don't you dare to involve.

Kim: Do you think I will obey you like your  maid. Not at all.

Jm:  why are you behaving like someone chased you brother? What Will you do if your brothet was in this kind of situation .( mischievous look)

Kim:  Don't you dare to pull my brothet into this issue.

Jm:  Wow! Wow! Wow! Hear guys.  Our school bad boy ,coldie had a brother. (Laughing).  Hmm. The great Kim Taehyung, school heatthrob aka bad boy had a little brother.   How did he look like Tae. ( wiggling brows)

       ( yes , Tae and Jm was enemies from elemetary schools)

Tae:  I'll kill you if you dragged him. (Angry)

Jm:   Don't get angry dear enemy.  You're hot while angry.   I'm just telling the fact.  What Will you do if I hit on your brother.

That's enough for Taehyung.  He pushed Jimin on the floor and started to punch his face.   Jimin also doing the same.   Time by time the fight gets intensed.  Their try to seperate then but ends up with failure.

??  : What's going on here?(Sudden voice make them startled and the atmosphere got tensed .  Jimin and Tae stands up with some bruises only meet their teacher Mr. Oh).

??  :  Did guys decided not to listen your teachers before entering a school. Huh?  How many times we warned you two not to involved in fights.   Don't you wanna listen me right ? Then bring your parents tomorrow and meet the principal before entering into the class.

Boys :  Bur sir...

Mr Oh:  No buts. If you fail to bring your parents,.you won't pass the finals and can't able get your T.Cs.  Mind it.( left)

Boys: ( nodded before Mr. Oh left.)

Jm:  Its not end. Mind it.

Tae: Let's see. (Both left while glaring at each other)

TO BE CONTINUED.....

  SORRY FOR MY LATE UPLOAD AND I'LL TRY TO UPLOAD NXT EPISODE OF "MY HEART ONLY BEAT FOR YOU"

I PLANNED A TWOSHOT. HOW ABOUT THAT?