love never lasts forever

Im back from break! I hope your ready for angst!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As he watched him, he smiled sadly. He watched the two interact, he saw how he smiled at the other boy, how his laughter filled the air. 

He misses his other half, his flower. But all good things come to a end...

He felt their bond fade, the bond they had established in the horrible game that they found love in, but it's all gone now. Love never lasts forever..

He misses him, he misses the nights they spent together just talking and enjoying each other's company. He misses his laughter, he misses him.. he misses their love.

He was eventually spotted after starring at them, he always was told he had a starring problem. 

"Hey Scott!" A man called out, red flames danced around the ruby red horns on his head.

"Hey tango" Scott greeted back, he waved at the two.

"Scott!" The other blond ran yo to him, he pulled him into a hug. Scott but his lip as he held back tears

"H-hey jimmy" Scott winced at how depressed he sounded, jimmy pulled out of the hug and looked at Scott.

"What's wrong?"

You really forgot..

"I.. nothing! Well nice talking to you both, but I have to leave now." Scott announced. He quickly ran away from the two blondes, they turned at each other confused 

When Scott got back home he cried, he let all his anger,sadness out. He screamed in sadness. Sadness that couldn't be described, sadness that took over a person. Sadness that was caused because of love

He couldn't bare the sadness anymore, he couldn't bare watching the man he loves love someone else.

He got up from his bed, he walked slowly to his small rustic kitchen. He starred at the cold metal that sat neatly in the wooden holder.

He pulled one out, he could see his sad reflection in the metal he let out a laugh at how terrible he looked. 

Love never lasts forever

He was gone. Just because of love.