chapter one, get it away from me

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔦𝔱 𝔞𝔩𝔩.......

𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫. Elijah reading a book to pass time, and Klaus pacing thinking if he should rip out the Salvatore brothers' hearts out or not. When a white light flashes and everything goes dark.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠, are at the Salvatore boarding house trying to figure out what to do about Klaus when they see a white light and everything goes dark.

𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐤𝐚, 𝐅𝐢𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐨𝐥, are seen daggered In a coffin when they are sucked into a white light then everything goes right back to being dark.

𝐈𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐰, 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬, Davina Claire Is talking to Marcel Gerard telling Him she feels like something Is gonna happen very soon when they both see a light and everything goes dark.

𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧, Is Practicing some of her magic when she sees a white light then everything suddenly goes dark.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everyone wakes up at the same time In a theater room. Everyone looks confused, but when Klaus sees the Mystic Falls gang He storms up to them with an angry look on his face. "Is this your doing? HUH?!" He yells the last part at them. Everyone looks shocked and kinda scared. " No, Is this your doing ?! " Damon rolls his eyes and asks. " Of course not or I wouldn't have bloody asked you !!" "Nick" Kol and Rebekah say at the same time with an angry look covering their faces. "Niklaus.." Fin whispers scared.

Klaus has a shocked face once he realized his siblings that had been daggered where now up and awake with a blood stan near the heart. Kol and Rebekah go to attack their older brother when a force stops them.

Everyone starts yelling until a booming voice stops them. " Quiet!. I Have brought you all here today for a reason now sit your asses down on a dam chair before I make you !" The voice yells at everyone but of course everyone but Klaus sits down. "Who do you think you are?" Klaus asks the voice. " I am Klaus Mikaelson. I cannot be sto-" Klaus Is cut off when a force makes him sit down.

"I have brought you all here for a reason" The voice once again said. "Oh really please enlighten all of us would you" Caroline said throwing her head back in annoyance. "I have brought you all here to see your future. Your legacies. Your children. Sorry I wanted to make it a lot more dramatic but I'm on a damn ticking time bomb." The voice said.

Everyone looks confused. "Wait- we all have children ?" Elena asks the voice. "Some of you, yes," It replied. "Okay now- oh wait damit we are missing two more people." Everyone hears a snap and Alaric Saltzman, and Hayley Marshall pops up In the last two seats open.

"Yes, well let's get started shall we." The voice said and as Hayley raised her hand to ask something the voice yelled again. "No more questions !!" On the big screen the word Legacies pops up and blood bags and food pops up in front of the respective people.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬