HASEENA HIDDEN PAIN 1

This is a veryy sensitive storyy.. i am just saying so that you guys be prepared before reading... it contains some mature abusive incidents.. i got these idea from seeing gulki's purush movie.

Haseena is sho of mpt thana ,she lives alone in the house she is a very brave ,strong and intelligent police officer ,solves every case with jazbaat

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Haseena is sho of mpt thana ,she lives alone in the house she is a very brave ,strong and intelligent police officer ,solves every case with jazbaat ....But she is hiding a very big and deep painfull secret from everyone...due to her this secret she is not able to live a peaceful life ,she has many sleepless nights but she hides everything from everyone because she believes mpt as her family so she dont want them to be worried abt her...

anubhav is dsp of lucknow ,he was not intrested in love and marriage ,he had denoted his life to his nation ,but as soon as he saw haseena for the frst time he fell in love with her ...his love for nation has not decreased but his decision to not get married and fall in love has completely changed because he couldnt stop himself from loving her more and more ...

Anubhav waited and tried his every level best to make her also fall in love with him like a gentleman with not any fake acting or plans but by only depicting his true love towards her for a veryy long time ....but still when he felt haseena does not feel for him the same as he does for her , he finally with the hope that after he confesses his love for her ,his heart out to her she would start feeling some feelings for him he proposed her in a very sweet ,beautifull ,respectful and loving manner...But hasseena without hurting his feelings in a sweet and kind way denied his proposal because of her past...and as she did not denied in a rude or rough manner instead in a loving and kind manner so that he does not get hurt her this gesture made anubhav fall in love with her even more...

and after that days were passing and anuseena were good with eachother only ,their was no awkwardness between them as they both respected each other's feelings and decision ..so their was no uncomfortableness ....They were professional and good with eachother same as they were before his proposal...

Haseena was in her cabin with anubhav they were discussing abt a case ...And one day a lady came to thana crying ,all the mpt members got worried and caame to her and tried to calm her but she wasn't able to and was saying only that she want to talk with haseena but they were saying that she is busy in a meeting with dsp sir but seeing the lady's condition they decided to inform haseena...and after knowing abt the lady's condition haseena immediately worriedly went to the lady....And calmed her as we all know our haseena has something in her that calms people ....the lady got little calm and then haseena caalmly asked her..

hm : maam ap plss shant hojaiye aur araam se puri baat bataiye kya howa hai ap itni zyada pareshan aur dukhi kyu hai ,hum apse wada krte hai hum apko insaaf dilayenge aur apki problem ko kisi bhi haal mai solve karenge...

ps : haan ap plss shant hojaiye pura lucknow shaher janta hai ms ke har case ko solve krne ke tareeke ko aur wo har case ko apne jazbat ki jadu ki chadi se solve krdeti hai ap bass ek baar apni takleef batakar toh dekhiye,,

and everyone else too said almost similar words to her only..

hm holds her hand and asurred her with her eyes that everything will be fine : plss bataiye..

lady too blinked her eyes trusting her and asked her to come with her...so they all went with her ,the lady took them to a hospital in a ward were a girl was attached with many wires and was badly injured..the lady was already crying only seeing the girl condition haseena and everyone else too got tears in their eyes...

the lady then started by saying that the girl lying like a lifeless body is her daughter and that she got brutually raped and injured badly..and that she used to work in a very big andd reputed company and one day her boss did this to her ,and that she complained in many thanas and mpt and also to police seniors but no one took any action as her boss was having big big connections and that he must have gave everyone money or warnings to not take any action on him ..haseena eyes were turned red in anger as soon as she heard raped and as the lady continued saying her anger was increasing more and more...no one ever saw haseena this angry beforeee ,she was burning in anger ...everyone thought ks will now in anger burst out and haseena will make that bastard realize his crime and will make sure to hang him to death...but to everyone's surprise before ks could say or react anthing ..

hm burning anger and red eyes : apki beti jis company mai kaam krti thi kya naaam hai uss company ka?

the lady said the name of the company and as soon as she said haseena moved towards her car to go to the company everyone tried to stop her as said by the lady he was a man with great powers and haseena was a person who take decisions with her hosh and not with josh but today she was not ready to listen to anyone...she in extreme anger drove her car hell fast towards the company ..anubhav and everyone else immediately in other car moved towards back of her but couldnt match her speed as today she was hell angry..

haseena entered the company the guards tried to stop her but only her anger was enough to scare them ...she directly entered into his cabin ,he got scared by seeing her this angry ,he fearlessly tried to talk but his voice was not coming out ,haseena straight away moved towards him and held his collor and started beating him blue and black ,his body guards tried to save him by trying to attack haseena but she beat them also..

Meant to be together 💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें