Love Sight

Hi again. As you know my name is queen of donuts. I can give you a little introduction about what this story is going to be about. 

                                                                               Introduction:

This story takes place in the high school called East High in Mexico. When these two people meet at a new Years Eve party and they get paired up to sing on stage with each other. When all of the sudden something happened that changed their lives.

                                                             Chapter 1- How it all started

Their is this famous basketball boy that everyone thinks is so sexy. He shoots every basket without missing it. His name is Troy Bolton. It was the night of the New Years Eve party for young adults. Troy was playing basketball in the gym with his father. When his mother came up and said "Troy go get showered up". Tonight is the New Year's Eve party for kids; remember? Troy said kids. Troy said kids and his mother said young adults now go get showered up. He said OK but just 1 more. Troy shot 1 more time and he went to go get showered up. Troy went to the party. Their was this 1 girl that he didn't even know. So their was a spot light that spinned around the room that would point to 2 people to go up and sing on stage in front of everyone. Their was this girl that was sitting on the chair reading a book. When the spot light pointed on her and Troy. They had to both go up on the stage and sing a song. They were both very nervous to their guts. When troy by himself started to sing " living in my own world, didn't understand That anything can happen, when you take a chance. And then the girl began to sing. " I know that something has changed never felt this was and right here tonight this could be the start of something new. They both sang the rest of the song together. When it was the end of the song they both went outside. Troy said to her. What's your name? She said Gabriella. What's you name. He said Troy. Troy said to Gabriella " your singing is good how? Gabriella said I singed in choir at church before. Troy and Gabriella gave each other their phone numbers. This is how it all began.

                                                                  Chapter 2- Meeting again

Troy was going to high school again for the first day. When in the morning he was sitting at his desk and Gabriella walked through the door and smiled and him. They went through class and they had a mean teacher Mrs. Darbus. She was in charge of the Drama club and theater. When class was over Troy was waiting in the hallway for Gabriella to come out. When Troy saw her and said hey, I didn't know. Gabriella said my mom transferred me here from Alberturkey. They were talking about they didn't knownthat both of them could meet their and that they just couldn't believe it. 

                                               Chapter 3- Dicovering Gabriella Montez

Gabriella was in pre-calc algebra class when her teacher was writting an equation and she accidendly out loud said that should be (16 over pie) and that her teacher said (16 over pie) that's quite impossible. Then her teacher answered her question and said " I stand corrected". So she did get it correct. Sharpay was right next to her and she was the DRAMA queen. Her name is Sharpay Evans. She thinks that she is the best of the best. When Gabriella was walking in the hallway her friend Taylor came up to Gabriella and said "I would love for you to come and join the club". Gabriella said "What are you talking about"? Taylor said "Didn't you put this in my locker"? Gabriella said "No". Gabriella said " It wasn't me, but I know it was someone". When Sharpay was walking in the hall when this was going on and Sharpay just gave a big smirk.

                                                              Chapter 4- Theater Club

It was the next day and it was the day to sign up for theater club or drama club. When Troy and Gabriella were just looking at the sign up sheets and Sharpay came over with additude, pushed them, and wrote her name big on the sheet so no one else could. She wrote her name on the sheet that had lines and covered the whole thing. She knew that they were their and said " Oh did you want to sign up"?  Me and my brother always do musicals together. Gabriella said " No I won't be signing up for anything for awile". I just want to get to know this school more. Troy said to Gabriella " I will sing with you if you decide to sign up".  It was the day for rehersals to see if you get in. Mrs. Darbus was the one who said "your in" or a negative comment. Their were about 20 differnt people that wanted to audition. When they were all over except Ryan and Sharpay, Mrs. Darbus said " Sharpay and Ryan, why don't you show them how it's done. Sharpay and Ryan went up on the stage and they performed what they had planned to do. When they had finished Mrs.Darbus said " Well what a fabulous job. Why don't you teach the other people how it's done"?

                                                    Chapter 5- Basketball Championship

It was the big day. It was the day where it was Troy and his friends bug basketball championship. His basketball's team name was Wildcats or East High Wildcats. His dad was the big coach and his dad when he was Troy's age played basketball all of his life. His basketball team was made up of Chad, Jason, Troy himself, Zeke, Dan, Donny, Jimmie also known as ( The Rocket Star), and coach Bolton. They were going to play against The Saints. Coach and the team were in the locker room before the big game and coach said " The East High Nights have knocked us out of the playoffs 3 years in a row. So we are going to get out their and beat their asses". Chad said " What team"? Everyone said" Wildcats". Chad said "what team"? Everyone replied "Wildcats". Chad said "what team"? Everyone said "Wildcats keep your head in the game". Their was a huge crowd. But, Troy did not like loosing. His GF Gabriella before the time was almost out it went quiet and Gabriella sang " Trooy I know that you can do it, just have faith because I believe in you. Everyone started to cheer. When the Wildcats finally won the championship 61-68. The wildcats won. Of course Troy would get to hold the trophy first because he was the team captain. His team picked it up and Troy was holding up the trophy nice and high. At the end of the game Gabriella said "I knew that you could to it Wildcat". Troy said "Thank you". Then they both hugged each other and almost kissed, but his friends came over and interupted their time together. 

                                               Chapter 6- Meet me on top of the building

Troy had put a letter in Gabriella's locker. When Gabriella opened the locker and she had found a paper that flew out of her locker. She read the note and it said " Call me when you go outside for lunch". When it was 12:00 Gabriella went outside and she called Troy. When Troy answered the phone he told Gabriella to look up and she had saw him. She told him what are you doing up their. Troy said " Meet me up here at the end of school. So at the end of the school day Gabriella met Troy at the top. Pretty soon it was going to be time for PROM!!