1:First impression

-Nobodys pov-

In a fit of rage, a man stormed out of the insect hashiras estate. Not looking where he was going, he tripped over a pebble.
'Could his day not get any worse?' He began muttering profanities as he attempted to get up, but failing. He groaned, a sprained ankle, and he scratched his 'delicate and precious, god-like' hands.

All because of 'that damn brat Tanjiro', who had placed a new order of swords after destroying his old pair.The real dilemma was, how was he supposed to get home?

He had gone too far from the estate and it was almost sundown. After a few seconds of pondering, he remebered a new inn opened, not too far from him.

After good 30 seconds, he got up although he stumbled quite a bit on the way and possibly took a few tumbles. However, in the end he made it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-Readers pov-

'Ouch. Who knew getting hit by a truck would actually hurt this bad. I can barely breathe, my ribs feel like they have caved in.
It hurts.

I can barely see my blood just surround me. Maybe I will be isekai'd or regress. Maybe even switch bodies.
Ha ha... damn fate is so cruel I couldn't even say goodbye.

My eyes had began to blur. Light left my eyes, the reeking stench of metal from my blood, gone.
The concerned screams, telling me to hang on had faded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Huh, why am I still alive. Did I not die? What is that cold thing on my head?' My eyes slowly opened, I squinted as I to adjust to the new light source.
I groaned and turned over on the mat.

'Wait, mat?'

I shot up from and stood on my legs... bad idea.
Almost immediatly I had collapsed. I basically howled in pain, alerting the woman, who was in the same room.
She chuckled lightly.
Then said...

TBC (CHAPTER 1 HAS FINSHED)

!ILL BE HONEST AND ILL PROBABLY NOT UPDATE THIS OFTEN BUT FOR NOW ILL TRY!