~𝟙𝟛~ 𝕓𝕖𝕕❤️‍🩹

"Good morning baby " Noah said choking on tears as they soaked into my bloody ish shirt "f-fuck my h-head hurts-s" I said putting my hand on my head "yeah I bet you had head surgery " he said rubbing my hips "w-wha?" I asked as he took my hand and rubbed my knuckles with his thumb I tilted my head up (knock knock) "c-come in" I replied and Terrence slowly open the door he had a bandage on his nose and one on his neck "how ya' feeling? " (knock knock) "Mr Volkov I need to talk to you...... Now" a a man said to Noah it honestly scared me was it about me? Am I gonna die? Do I have to stay here? It can't be right?.....

Noah's pov
"Oh uh yeah" I said standing up after kissing mikes cheak I opened the door the walked out "what do you need? " I asked the doctor "The crash.... " he said worried "what about out" hes starting to freak me out " Michael it the metal got shoved into multiple places in his body it also his the part of his brain where it let home see so he is blind in the right eye" he said sadly " perm-e-ermently" I studer starting to cry "yes we tried to fix it in the surgery but it didn't help " "so w-we c-cant help a-at all" I started to choke on my tears " no not in that part but we will have to do multiple more surgerys because there is still metal and him" he said messing with his hands like I whould yell at him " you can go now and please tell Mr Afton and Terrence " he said as he walked away and I walked into the room to see Terrence laying with mike and making him giggle as he slightly giggled I noticed how his voice was raspy like it hurts to talk "hey Terrence? " I asked "hm" he replied kissing mikes head(NOT A SHIP YOU WEIRDOS) "can I talk to you"

After telling him
"It's all my fault" Terrence cried into my shoulder "no it's not Terry it's your parents if they weren't fighting it whould't happen" I said back to what he said" I have to get "Lizzy and C. C to let them see mike " he said "I'll go" I said " no stay with mike he probably wants to cuddle you"