chapter 12

Tw: mention abuse

Exdee's pov

I was still in my home doing some paperwork in the living room and planning something to how to captured the blood god's family I sigh how this day is then someone knock at the door I got up and went to the door when I open it for my surprise it her smiling at me I blushed a little but she didn't noticed it I hope "he-hey ender" "hi exdee, woah you look tired" "yeah because you know work" I said while rubbing my eyes she hummed "can I come in" "yes of course come in".

The two of us just talking while I was making tea for ender because she likes it after that I give it to her and as I sat down on the chair "so how's dream new job" "he was doing fine" then I started to frown wondering if he's doing fine "xdee?" I snap back to reality and saw ender with a worried face "are you ok you kinda like sad" "huh, oh right sorry it's just I'm kinda started to get worried about dream even though it was his dream job I should just told him need a better job" "exdee you starting to act like your parents, remember happened that day" my eyes wide what ender said I frowned that she was right and I still remember that day

(Flashback)

When I was a kid my parents always loves me a lot and they're favorite of course and I didn't know that yet until dream was born when I saw him while mom was holding him sleeping I was happy started to adore him well except my parents I saw there faces in disgust I didn't know that yet because I was only a kid.

The day when dream was 5 after school I always like to play with dream even teaching him some stuff about good and bad and to be honest he's kinda a fast learner which is surprise me anyways after I finished school headed to my house I heard yelling and it came at my house I run fast and went inside saw mom yelling at dream while dream was crying "you little brat!!! do you know how expensive this vase is!!!" "I-I'm so-sowwy" suddenly mom slap dream hard making him fell down I gasp and run towards him "dream!!!" "honey why are you helping your brother" mom said like it was nothing I look up to her with a deadly glare and yelled at her "mom why did you hit him!!!" "I'm only teach him a lesson, look what he did to my vase!!" she said then pointed at the vase "he's only 5 mom and it was an accident!!! you never hit me when I accidentally broke something!!!" mom was just quiet I picked dream up while still crying and headed upstairs to my room.

The day when dream was 11 and I'm already in high school I always keep dream away from mom and dad and I already knew everything that my parents were always loving me and I started to hate them, when we were at dinner and mom asking me about school "well I got A on the test and made a friend her name was ender" "ooo who is this ender girl" dad said "dad stop she's just my friend" I said and I can feel my face red a little hoping they never noticed it they were chuckled except dream just eating quietly I smile and ask him "how about you dream how's school did you made friends too" he look up to me and nod of course I saw mom and dad glaring at him "I did made friends they're name were sapnap and george and I got B on my te-" before he could finish dad interrupt him "B, that's all you can do on your test" "dad stop" I said then dream look to dad "ye-yes I kinda tried" "you tried, well this is why we never letting you go to school because your not even smart enough why can you just be like your brother" "dad I said stop!!" I yelled and slammed the table making them flinch I saw dream was about to cry I told dream to go to his room so he did.

Then the day when I was in college everything was disaster my parents always yelling and hitting him while I'm not around and forcing him that he didn't want to but he had no choice to do it because they said they well proud of him if he will be like me as I told him not to that's why I had enough of it I've been saving some money to buy a house just for me and dream after I buy one I went back to my parents place and tell dream the good news suddenly they did it again I run to the house and slam the door my eyes wide saw dad gripping dream's hair I went to dad and push him away helping dream up then he hugs me and started crying I look to our parents mom help dad up and mom started yelling at me "exdee!! why would you push your father like that!!" "because he deserves it also you guys are no longer our parents!!!" everyone was quiet and confused so I told dream to pack some clothes "why" "because we're leaving" he nod and headed upstairs and followed headed to my room "wait son what do you mean your leaving!!" dad said as they followed me when I get to my room I took all my clothes and put it on my bag "because I'm so sick of this place" "what do you mean" mom said like she was about to cry like I care so I look to them and yelled "it's because you guys keep hurting dream!!! I don't even know why you guys hate him since he was born!!! what because he's not good enough, well at least he tried to make you guys proud but no!!!" they were quiet nothing to say after I pack my stuff push them away and headed to dream's room when I got there he finished packing I grab dream's hand and headed to my car "dee we're are we going" "to our new home"

--------------------------------------

●Sorry I couldn't update the latest chapter because I was busy at school and I was sick, again sorry because I'm gonna be in slow update because I had something important at school but don't worry I will be released some chapters if nothing important.

Love you my little blobs!!!!!♡♡♡