Stupid boys

LUCY POV

I kinda feel bad for Natsu nah he planned to kidnap you Lucy that what the hell stupid idiot but Mira is holding him by the collar of his shirt she seriously going to hurt him oh well he started it. but I can't help but want to stop this and help him out even after he was a jerk.

Stupid Natsu making me feel this way and now most of the boys telling him to keep his hands of me or else and there seriously doing damage I walk up to the crowd "I think he's had enough and learnt his lesson" i said with pity in my voice "but Lucy he's trying to hurt you" everyone shouted at me.

"I think he knows not to mess with me now don't you pinky" I say while I kick him in the side "y...yeah" he said trying to act tough and not hurt "there's a good boy and go before I change my mind" I said demonically then a guy with a lightning looking scar said "how dare you hurt Natsu"

"Oh I'm so scared Harry Potter what you going to do about it" I said in a teasing tone everyone is looking at me with a look what says you-shouldn't-of-done-that look "WHAT DID YOU SAY" he boomed "wow never knew Harry Potter was deaf" i replied with a smirk "WHY YOU"

He goes in for a punch but I just grab his hand and chuck him on the floor and took his headphones and started to listen to music he gave me a death stare and started shouting something "WHAT I CANT HEAR YOU NICE MUSIC BY THE WAY" I shout over the music

He looks even more angry a mossy hair girl or boy it has a boy voice so I'm going to say it's a boy "how dare you insult the almighty Laxus" she. He it whatever said "Shut it Freed I don't need you being annoying" Laxus said angrily "aww a couple fighting" I shouted

Everyone looked what I was on about and everyone laughed at my joke "we are not .... sadly" freed shouted the first bit and whispered the last bit I went over to Freed "I'll keep that a secret for you and good luck" I whisper in his ear he just smiled at me

Then some guy wearing a mask with a couple of girls following him the people following him were saying stuff like "I love you" and "don't leave me" he just replied "hi my babies" "creep" i mumble "just to let you know don't say that to his face his fan girls are deadly"

"I'll take that as advise before I start a fight" I say and Mira just face palmed "hello beautiful" a ginger said and was in the proposal position "what do you want" I give him a death glare "hi I'm Loke and I was wondering if you go on a date with me" Loke says while winking.

Keep strong and until next time Angels and Devils
~ itztrolled signing off