Various!One Piece x (Kinda Flirty~)Fem!Luffy!Reader

3rd Pov (At the marine ship with Hancock, headed to Impel Down)

"Y/n-san!" Hancock blushed again as she glanced hesitantly at the raven-haired girl, who is devouring the food on the table.

'She is so beautiful! I can't look at her! She is just so...' Hancock fangirled at the thoughts running through her head.

As Y/n was minding her own business eating away the mountains of food on the small table, she heard Hancock mumble somethings about 'marriage' and 'last name'.

An idea popped up in her mind, a mischievous smirk appeared on her face, "Neh, Hammock-chan!" She called.

"Yes??" Hancock squealed hearing her 'name' come out of her crush's mouth.

"If you wanna marry me, then you better have my last name! Shishishishishish!" Y/n laughed as she unknowingly made the snake warlord think millions of scenarios.

'She-!' Hancock trailed in her thoughts.

Bells rang loudly around Amazon Lily, as a beautiful bride with long black hair walked down the aisle filled with flowers and colorful decorations, which are mostly white related, scattered around the floor.

A raven-haired girl in a white dress-suit holding white flowers in both hands, smiled in awe at the beauty walking towards her.

"Honey~" Hancock muttered as she was finally infront of the woman she loved.

"Hancock..." Y/n whispered in awe as she held the woman's waist and twirled her around and caught her gracefully, "I do."

Hancock prepared her lips to touch the rubber woman's glossed ones as they, "-mock!"

"Ha...ck!"

"Hammock! Oi!!!" Y/n pouted as she watched the snake princess daydream with a deep red blush on her face as she keeps on repeating 'I love you too~' for a few minutes now.

"Hammock!" She finally snapped out her daze.

"Yes, my love!" Hancock squealed as she watched Y/n look at her in slight concern.

"You're... Uhh.... Good I guess?" Y/n questioned as she continued with her food.

"Monkey Boa Hancock.... Ahhh what a nice combination!" Hancock gushed as she kept on daydreaming.

End of idea :D-