Lizzy Hillia Traze

🚨 NEW OC ALERT! 🚨

Appearance:

From the front

From the front.

From the back.

Lore: It's a secret, LOL 😂. I will tell you her powers though. Charmspeak, (if you don't know what that is, look it up.) To change how she looks completely or a little bit with a snap of her finger, this is only limited to humanesk or robloxianesk looks though, no animals or objects or anything like that. Can sense when two people are in love, or the status of a relationship, or your sexuality (basically anything to do with the emotion of love) E.G. She can sense Angel and Jake are Gay and dating, she can tell Leo cares for her, she can tell Angel, Kai and Lily are siblings, she can tell Vascillor and Voided are Gay and love eachother, she can tell Soph is Bi, she can tell Liv and Russo are dating ect. She can fly with her detachable wings (They work the same as Leo's). Her sunglasses protect her eyes from anything, and can't be shattered. If someone hates someone or herself, she will just sense emptiness and nothing, same if someone doesn't care for anyone, so she technically can't sense hate or loneliness, but she will have to guess which one it is based on how that person acts. She can't sense friendships, but she can guess accurately. She can make people fall in love or fall in love with her, but she tries not to use that power because it feels unethical and WRONG to her.

Personality: Trusting and gullible. Kind, caring, generous and loving. If she cares for you, she WILL DIE for you, no matter what. Sympathetic and empathetic. Happy and joyful. Optimistic. A sense of humor, kind towards strangers. Trustworthy. Has lots of friends.