Hate Love and Kidnapping 5

Ceil's pov

"huh" I stood up from were I was "Please don't freak out and hate me" "I can't hate you (y/n) but w-why didn't you t-tell me about them" I say pointing at her ears "because I thought you'd hate me" she says her eyes watering.

Your pov

I wipe my eyes and then he hugs me "h-huh" my eyes widen before I could say anything he kissed me I put my hands around he's neck and he held me tight it felt like the kiss lasted for hours but it was only a few minutes 'oh my that was my first kiss' I blushed "(y/n) i'm sorry that you thought i'd hate you but I don't if anything I lo-" Alois walked in?! "Hello lady (y/n)!" Alois ran over hugged me then kissed me "h-hey Alois!" he pulled him away "what ceil!" he pouts then looked at me "So (y/n) wanna go on a date!!" "w-what?"

Alois pov.

"Wanna go on a date!!" "w-what" she blushed and looked at ceil "actually I was going to ask (y/n) to go on a date today" "well to bad ceil why don't you go ask Lady Elizabeth" I said grabbing her arm and ran into the hall "Alois wait i'm still in my pj's!!!" I stopped took my coat off gave it to her and started running again "were are we going Alois?" "It's a suprise" I say smiling she pouts but "I wanna know now" I pull her close and kiss her "your so cute when you pout"

Sebastian's pov.

"Sebastian! go find (y/n) please" "alright master!" I walked to Alois's place to ask claude of he has returned but no luck "ah I got it" I started running into the forest near Alois's place and into a small garden there she was smiling and laughing "oh master i'm so sorry" I whispered and started to walk away "Alois can I go back to ceil and to my home now?" "but (y/n)" "please Alois" "fine but you have to give me a kiss then" "f-fine but don't forget I just had my first kiss today so I might not be a 'good kisser' so don't make fun of me" she leaned forward slowly blushing 'first kiss huh' well I better go get her I jumped down from a tree and grabbed her before they kissed "sorry Alois but i'll be taking her home now" "t-thank you sebastian" she said blushing while holding my chest tightly "your welcome lady (y/n)" Alois pouts "I'll be back tomorrow (y/n)!!" I started to head back to the yagami estate while petting (y/n)'s head she purred lightly making me blush she purred more and fell asleep so I kissed her forhead "good night daughter".

End of Hate Love and Kidnapping 5 so it turns out your sebastian's daughter and you were 'adopted'. I'll explain it later ~Love Riley Chan