Met Gala

Unfortunately, ROSÉ wasn't able to attend the Met Gala. However, her bandmate Jennie did, clad in a vintage Chanel mini dress and Alexia wearing a Gucci draped Jersey gown, white gloves, white choker and short curled hair. Which is a new look for her.

The girls rocked their style, coming in black and white

Both Gucci and Chanel girls went viral for there sexy looks

Both Gucci and Chanel girls went viral for there sexy looks. Although, during their whole time there, Alexia and Jennie were not seen together once, making fans a bit disappointed. Jennie had spoke 'Alexia and I came here together but we decided to go off on our own to have our own fun.' She also spoke about Rosé. 'Rosie, she was here last year. She told us just have fun, so that's the plan for today.'

Alexia herself was interviewed as well. 'We (me and Jennie) wanted to come in matching colors, I absolutely love her look, she looks gorgeous.' And spoke about Rosé as well. 'Rosé didn't came unfortunately, but I'll have fun here just to make her happy.'

Alexia was seen with her best friend, Jackson Wang. The two looked like a 'power couple' to many fans cause of their 'matching' black look. Jackson came in a full Louis Vuitton outfit, resembling Karl Lagerfeld style.