51-60

Chapter 51

    "Not stupid, guessed it." Mu Hengyuan said.

    "What guess, I figured it out with my brain." Zheng Qi yelled over there.

    On the sofa, Xingxing yelled in Mu Hengyuan's ear, and Mu Hengyuan simply picked him up, and the two faced each other.

    "How can you be so impolite? I'm on the phone."

    Zheng Qi heard Xingxing's voice through the mobile phone, and said quickly: "Where is Xingxing? I want to talk to Xingxing. I won't talk to you anymore. Give the phone to Xiaocutie." "

    Xing Xing called twice "Su Su~"

    Zheng Qi smiled idiotically, "Hey, I'm an uncle, Xing Xing remembers me."

    Mu Hengyuan simply handed the phone to Xing Xing, Xing Xing pressed the phone left and right curiously, not understanding where Zheng Qi's voice came from.

    "Su~you are here~" Xingxing shook the phone, but Zheng Qi didn't come out.

    "Ah, Xing Xing misses me, and I miss you too. Just wait, I'll bring you delicious food tonight." Zheng Qi was ready to go out with great enthusiasm, but Bai Ye pulled him away as soon as he left the living room go back.

    "What are you doing? I'm going to find the stars." Zheng Qi struggled to walk out the door, but still circling in place.

    "I'm not going, I still have things to do tonight." Bai Ye said something to Xing Xing over there, and hung up the phone.

    Xingxing yelled at the phone, but no one responded.

    "Ba~" Xingxing held up the phone to Mu Hengyuan, "Where's Susu?" "

    At home." Mu Hengyuan put the phone in his pocket and picked up Xingxing.

    "Let's go, I'll take you down to play."

    Xing Xing kicked Mu Hengyuan's stomach, slipped from Mu Hengyuan's arms, and crawled into the sofa.

    "Papa, take me with you." Xing Xing sat there and negotiated terms with Mu Hengyuan.

    Mu Hengyuan: "You are so beautiful, An An won't hug you, come here by yourself."

    "No." Xing Xing firmly refused, "I want a papa hug." "

    Then don't go." Mu Hengyuan sat down indifferently, "You stay at home today."

    "Ah~" Xing Xing was not happy, I got off the sofa with my buttocks pouted, and walked to the study room to find Xu Wen'an.

    "Don't go to An An, An An is reading a book." Mu Hengyuan carried him back with Xing Xing.

    "If you don't want me to hug you, then I'll carry you." In order not to disturb Xu Wen'an's reading, Mu Heng carried Xing Xing down far away.

    on a swing in the garden.

    Xing Xing sat on it, and Mu Hengyuan stood there talking on the phone while pushing him carelessly.

    "Giggle~" As soon as the swing flew high, Xing Xing laughed happily.

    "Pa!" Xing Xing called Mu Hengyuan, and Mu Hengyuan hummed twice perfunctorily, pushing him a little higher.

    "Excuse me, is this Mr. Anyuan?"

    Mu Hengyuan hummed.

    The person on the opposite side was surprised, why does this voice sound so similar to that of the former President Mu?