Story

(The scene opens in Tails's workshop, as they are all wiping down the walls.)

Tails: Hey Sonic, Hows your side of the wall going?

*Sonic with a bored expression on his face, gave him a thumbs up.*

Tails: Hehe. Why the long face?

Knuckles: hmm...yo Sonic! We could use more cleaning spray! Could you go fetch some more?

Sonic: *grins* Finally! Something else to do beside just standing here! 

(Sonic heads into the basement to get a extra bottle since he couldn't find any in one of Tail's closets, but he discovers that it's moving. He looks at the bottle  in order to investigate. Suddenly, an Inkling pops out.)

Inkling: Freedom!!

Sonic: What the? Hey! Orange squid! Come back here!

(Sonic chases the Inkling until she pulls out some sort of speical ring with opens up a portal. Both of them went into the portal, which somehow winds both of them up in Inkopolis.)

Sonic: Holy....

(The squid transforms into an orange Inkling girl.)

Inkling: Stay back freak! You're probably the one who trapped me in that can yesterday!

Sonic: A talking squid? Haha! Am I in Bikini Bottom? 

(Sonic gets shot.)

Meggy: You just got REKT by the upcoming Star, Meggy!

(Her phone vibrates)

Meggy: Ah crap! I'm late for training!

(Sonic wipes the paint off his eyes as he regains his vision.)

Sonic: Geez... What the heck is up with this place anyway...

Sonic: *takes a deep breath* Okay...I just gotta blend in for now. Hope not to attract too much attention to myself. 

(Sonic walks in the city looking both confused and amazed at the same time. A male Inkling watches him.)

Sonic: Hmm...How the hell do I get back to Station Square? 

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Hi there young people, nice day today!

Sonic: Hey old guy! Sorry to bother you, but do you know how to get ba-

Cap'n Cuttlefish: WHA WHO ARE YOU? WHO'S THAT?

Sonic: 😟

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Ever heard that Korean song with that guy and he's like a horse, Gagam (I think) Style?

Sonic: *looks annoyed* Look...I just want to go home...

Cap'n Cuttlefish: I'm gonna tell you the one thing that I remember...I've shit my pants.

Sonic: *taps his foot* As I was saying, I could-

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Have you heard that song with the-

(Sonic loses his patience and speeds off.)

(Sonic notices Spyke in an alley.)

Sonic: Hmm... Not exactly a friendly fellow, but this would have to deal for for now. I don't wanna get Tails & Knuckles too worried...

(He walks up to the Spyke wearing some sunglasses with his typical cocky expression on his face.)

Sonic: Psst...Is this where we deal some... Whatever those things can do to take my somewhere.