part 3

Years passed, and you and Tamaki had built a beautiful life together. You had continued to work as heroes, fighting for justice and protecting the innocent. But you had also started a family, welcoming two beautiful children into the world.

As you watched Tamaki playing with your kids in the park, your heart swelled with love and gratitude. You knew that you were blessed to have found such a wonderful partner and father for your children.

One day, as you and Tamaki were walking through the park, you spotted a young girl sitting alone on a bench. She looked lost and scared, and you knew that you had to help her.

You approached her, and after a few minutes of talking, she opened up to you about her struggles with anxiety and self-doubt. You listened patiently, offering her words of encouragement and hope.

As you and Tamaki walked away from the girl, you couldn't help but feel grateful for the lessons that you had learned from each other. Tamaki had taught you to be brave and to believe in yourself, and you had taught him to be kind and compassionate.

Together, you had overcome so much, and you knew that you would continue to face whatever challenges lay ahead with love and determination. As you walked hand in hand through the park, surrounded by the beauty of nature and the love of your family, you knew that you had found your happily ever after.