seven • 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙬𝙖'𝙨

narrators pov

it was currently 11 am and you and sakusa were entering the gym to play some volleyball. you were a little skeptical of going today, you haven't seen milly since the inter-high prelims.

but you knew it was going to be same like every time, she talks her smack, challenges you, antagonize you, and you end up losing to her. but things were going to change today. 

"oh my god! Kiyoomi!" Milly screamed and ran over to him, pushing you away. sakusa grabbed her arms and pushed her away. "yeah, hey milly" sakusa slightly smiled.

"this is y/n, my friend" sakusa introduced you both. milly looked over and gave you smile.

"yeah I know who she is, y/n miya. beat her at the inter-high prelims" she chuckled.

"oh milly, you know why we lost" you crossed your arms together and chuckled. milly didn't like the responses

"yeah cause your team sucks, and you really not a great player and everyone agree" milly scoffed.

"milly don't say that about y/n" sakusa stood by you and held you.

"whatever sakusa, you'll see soon" milly said while walking away.

"i'm sorry about that, she usually isn't like that" sakusa grabbed your hand. 

"no she is" you smirked. "i know how she is, sakusa" you chuckled. "well! lets get this game started shall we?!" you clapped your hands excitedly.

the team was divided. on one team is you, sakusa, hinata, kageyama, bokuto, and kuroo.

and on the other team is milly, oikawa, iwaizumi, kenma, tsukishima and yamaguchi.

and of course, you and molly were going head to head as setters like always, but you didn't mind it at all.

"please y/n, don't hold back." milly chuckled

"wasn't planning too" you smiled.

milly flipped her hair and went over to her spot. you rolled your eyes out of annoyance and got into position.

the ball went over and bokuto received it, you quickly got the ball setting it over to sakusa which the ball made it in the court.

"yes!!" you yelled. milly turned back and yelled, "iwaizumi! why didn't you get it?!"

"I tried too!" iwaizumi said while getting up from the floor.

"didnt know we were starting off the game with us getting the first point" you laughed.

"you'll see y/n" milly smirked at you.

"i'm watching" you widened your eyes dramatically. 

milly went under the net and ran over to you yelling at you, "ugh! fucking bitch. you know your never going to win against me, so take your fucking loss"

"cry about it bitch" you said while pretending to cry with your hands in your face.

milly got pulled away from you and went back to her side of the court. the whistle blew and milly tried to do a quick but it failed.

"what the fuck! we're supposed to be in sync!" oikawa slapped his forehead.

"sorry" milly looked down. she looked over at you and flipped you off.

you just laughed but you saw milly coming up to you.

"keep laughing in my face and i'll fuck you up y/n. outside of the court" milly got up all on your face.

"bitch then do it" you smirked at her. her expression changed to a worried look. "what, to much of a pussy?" you said while pushing her away from you.

"you fucking bitch, im going to kill you" milly tried to grab you but oikawa grabbed her by her arms.

"oh bitch I wish you would!" you ran up to her "y/n!" sakusa called out, you were about to grab milly but bokuto and sakusa quickly grabbed you.

"let me go!" milly screamed. "come! hit me!" you said while waving for her to come.

milly got out of oikawa's grip and ran over to you, you pushed the boys off you.

you both ran up and milly grabbed your hair but you started punching her in her face, making milly tighten her grip on your hair.

"pussy ass bitch! let go of my hair" you screamed and punched her stomach making her let go of your hair, milly quickly scratched you.

you grabbed her and starting punching her face and so did she.

bokuto, sakusa, iwaizumi and oikawa quickly pulled you guys away. "let me go! i'm not done with this bitch!" milly tried to push off oikawa and iwaizumi off of her.

"ha look at your face bitch! busted ass nose and face" you laughed at her while being held by sakusa and bokuto.

"next time throw real punches bitch!" you stuck your tongue at her and flipped her off. 

you walked away with the boys and exited out the gym.

"oh my god y/n" bokuto sighed.

you laughed, "sorry bo, she had it coming" you said out of breath. "that's your fake ass friend for you sakusa" you pointed over at the gym.

"I didn't know she was like that. and where did you fight like that?!" sakusa seemed shocked. "tsumu" you smiled.

all of you guys laughed, you fixed your self up and pulled you phone out to see your face, but it was only a little scratch, while milly had a bloody nose and blood coming out of her side head.

_______

you finally arrived home with sakusa, you sat down on the couch, slumping your back.

"i'm sorry that happened y/n, we shouldn't have gone" sakusa sat next to you and caressed your thigh.

"don't worry, im just glad your with me, and not her" you smiled and kissed his cheek.

he smiled at you, "alright enough about milly, lets just cuddle and take a nap with each other." sakusa wrapped his arm around you.

"i'm so down" you smiled and he leaned in for a kiss. you looked up at him still smiling. he kissed your forehead and turned on the TV, where you guys were still watching harry potter....

AUTHORS NOTE: YESSS! y/n got her ass whoopin🤭! hope you guys loved this chapter! make sure to vote and see more of this book!<33