The Mystery Of The 2008 Concept Art Of "Ooops! Noah Is Gone..."

Okay, so if y'all haven't heard of this movie before, let me tall you all about it. Just a heads up, there will be spoilers! So if you haven't seen this movie, go watch it. I think it's a fun watch as long as you keep an open mind and such. Anyways, on with explaining about this movie before getting to the point of the page as quickly as I can!

This movie is a 2015 movie called "Ooops! Noah Is Gone..." and the plot revolves around the biblical flood, but unlike most movies based on the biblical flood, this one takes place in the view of the animals that go through it! Including animals that weren't on the ark due to not being on the list and being left behind as a result, which is where the father and son duo Dave and Finny come in.

Dave and Finny are an unusual and made up species called Nestrians, a species that are out of place due to how they behave in terms of survival and just how unique they are in general when compared to the rest of the animals present in the Animal Kingdom.

In fact Nestrians as a species are considered to be out of place so much so that not only Dave and Finny are having to move around the world a lot due to how they can't seem to fit in and as a result fail to fill in a proper niche in any specific ...

In fact Nestrians as a species are considered to be out of place so much so that not only Dave and Finny are having to move around the world a lot due to how they can't seem to fit in and as a result fail to fill in a proper niche in any specific habitats they're trying to move into, but the species itself as a whole are left out in being on the list with the animals that can board the ark in order to survive the flood!

So as an attempt for Dave to save himself and his only child Finny, they disguise themselves as an equally unique species that are also made up called Grymps, a species that are actually on the list to board the ark. Dave and Finny soon end up sharing a cabin with a mother and daughter duo Hazel and Leah, who are both actual Grymps. Unfortunately, when things seem to be turning around for Dave and Finny, things ended up taking a turn for the worst as the situation takes a sudden serious dive when Finny and Leah ended up being left behind by accident due to having wondered off of the ark at the last second when the flood arrived!

 Unfortunately, when things seem to be turning around for Dave and Finny, things ended up taking a turn for the worst as the situation takes a sudden serious dive when Finny and Leah ended up being left behind by accident due to having wondered of...

As a result of this horrible situation, Finny and Leah are now having to work together to reach the top of a mountain and try to signal for the ark as they avoid obstacles such as the Couple duo simply called Mr.Griffin and Mrs.Griffin, a couple of Griffins that were originally allowed to board the ark but ended up being banned from entering said ark (and in a dark and twisted way banned from having their species saved) due to trying to eat another animal while going through the boarding process. Meanwhile on the ark Dave and Hazel must put their differences aside and attempt to turn the ark around and get to Finny and Leah before the flood drowns them!