Chapter 3 - Chloe

Zoe's Pov

I waved my wand and I soon appeared in Chloe’s room to find her still crying, just like I saw when I thought of her. She had her head in her hands and was crying loudly; I sat down on the bed next to her and put my arm around her; she looked up at me but then quickly put her face into her hands again and cried even louder.

I pulled her close to me and said “I’m here”

She looked at me again, this time confusion came across her face “Zoe??” she said looking very puzzled

I pulled her in tighter towards me and said “I’m here for you”

“How?” she asked looking even more confused

“I’m an angel Chloe”

“You can’t be” she replied

“Let me show you” I said

“Okay” she replied

With that I took out my wand and said to myself that I wanted my wings to appear, I then waved my wand and my wings slowly appeared. Chloe watched in amazement and with a smile slowly appearing on her face she said “Are you my very own guardian angel?”

“Kind of” I replied

“What do you mean?” she asked

“Well, I’ve come down to earth; but only 2 people can see and hear me” I explained

“Who are they?” Chloe whispered, not wanting anyone to think that she was talking to herself

“You and Demi” I replied

“What Demi Lovato?”

“Yeah”

“Oh, so mom and dad can’t see you?” she asked

“No” I replied with tears in my eyes “They can’t”

Chloe put her arms around me and said “Wow, it’s like you’re a real person”

“Can you feel me?” I asked

“Yeah” she replied “It’s like you were never gone”

I really miss mom and dad, it’s unbelievable how much I do; the thought that I will be able to see them but they will have no idea that I am there makes me want to cry. At least Chloe can see and hear me, I still have her.

Even when I was alive, Chloe and I were close, we were more like best friends than sisters; and even though now I can still see her, it’s not the same, I miss her so much.

Telling Chloe that I am an angel was easy, she knows how I died; but telling Demi when I finally go and see her, will be a different story altogether, do I tell her straight away? Or shall I just let her think that I am a normal person for a little while?

No, it would be mean to let her believe I was a normal person, because everyone would think she is weird, because they wouldn’t be able to see me, only Demi would.

I needed some time to go and think things through, plus I wanted to really what heaven was like. I was glad that I had seen my sister but I really wanted to go back to my room. I told Chloe this and at first she tried to beg me to stay a while longer, but I promised that I would be back soon.

I said to myself that I wanted to be back in my room in heaven, I waved my wand and soon I was back, standing at the front door to my room; I opened to door and went inside.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!